What ruined the game for me...?

Dear fellow players,

In short, i took a break from WoW since my friends came up with some other games. Now i’m beginning to feel i want to play WoW again but something isn’t right. I miss something but i can’t really place it. It feels like i have already seen anything.

Is it the fact that i bought heirlooms really early in the game? That i rushed through all the content too fast and didn’t make time to enjoy lvling and the content of the game?

Is it the fact that i did RP back then and made my own lore? I struggle with making characters because not everything fits in my lore.

I miss the feeling of discovering the game, caring about your character and really see him/her grow in power. And really doing quests instead of rushing. I tried lvling without heirlooms but for me it doesn’t feel any different.

Does anyone have tips so i get motivated again? I have a lot of characters between lvl 30-60 just rotting there. Should i delete those and begin again? Picking 1 character to level up and REALLY do all the quests in a zone, discovering the huge World of Warcraft?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.