What ruined WoW for me?

Dear fellow players,

I started playing around the end of WOD, a friend of mine introduced me to the World of Warcraft. A while ago i took a break from WoW, now that i’m back i found out something ruined the game for me, and no, i’m not complaining about any patches or updates or features. Hear me out.

I miss the experience of discovering the game, the feeling of caring for your character and lvling it. That feeling when i began to play this game. I have the feeling that i have already seen everything…

Is it because the fact that i bought heirlooms really early in the game and rushed through all the content too fast? Only caring about getting to max lvl?

Or maybe the fact that i did RP, much RP, and now all i think of when creating a character is how it will fit lorewise which greatly restricts me from making characters?

I have several characters between lvl 30-60 just rotting there, maybe i should delete them and pick 1 character to lvl up? and when that character is max lvl and geared create another one? I tried lvling without heirlooms in an attempt to get the ‘‘noob-feeling’’ back but that didn’t seem to work at all.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.