What the devil happened in Stormwind on Wednesday night?

I came to Stormwind late on Wednesday night, and I was met with an horrific sight. Bodies strewn across the streets, all the way from the gates as far as the trade square. Was this a horde invasion? It seems we fended them off, but how many lives were lost?
Here, I have provided a facsimile of what I saw.
https:// imgur .com/a/sWElzPU

Those cleaners should really double up their efforts. It’s unacceptable to have bones in the streets of the human capital.

Some demon/dragon/giant must have paid a visit to Stormwind, maybe “invited” by some hunter. I know I saw Volchan going through Goldshire a few days ago, headed to the city… not sure if it was last wednesday tho, possibly earlier.

Big Bad Boyos with like 30-40 people were attacking the bridge and that is it, we quickly drove them away to goldshire and I think they then switched to darkshire and then disbanded.

Waited around for a fight for half an hour at the gates with 20 boyos, took you forever to come out! We got so bored, we went to try and pull Dungar Longdrink, the flightmaster - and then you saw your moment of opportunity.

Cunning slimey Alliance, we will return! Gnomes will fall from the sky, as we punt them from the castle walls! Elwynn Forest will burn!

An important and scheduled gathering was underway earlier this evening to discuss where and when we should have your asses handed to you… so no worries, it’s just a matter of time :smiling_imp: