What title do you hate to see in an arena lobby?

For me it’s “the Kingslayer” :smiley: Not sure how you get it, but from my experience whoever enters an arena with this, usually flops in the first several seconds

What are yours?

1 Like

everyone with roleplay transmog rp’ing a clown

1 Like

I beleive Kingslayer is from killing the Lich King.

Any of the super-common titles that people don’t even choose to equip, but are just equipped because it was automatically equipped. Have some pride in your character, choose a good title

1 Like

In Solo Shuffle it’s def Arena Master. My expectations are always higher than just someone who charges in mindlessly and LoSing their team almost immediately, ending up in a tragic defeat.

Any rank 1 gladiator title, lol. I assume the dude knows his stuff and get 4+ wins so there is -1 dude that will lose in there.

I don’t even pay attention to that lol.

Bro I feel offended…

3 Likes

I only see the enemy as 1,2,3. Don’t pay attention to the titles of team mates.

i wanted to offend you

Yesterday r1 ret from Echo won only 1/5. And was extremely toxic to everyone. So sometimes r1 doesn’t mean played will destroy lobbi.

1 Like

Yeah I mean titles or mounts don’t impress me at all, pretty much all shuffles I play are with gladiator mount dudes / arena masters, and lots of them are stuck even under 1800. I just notice if some have a very rare PvP title, and try to bring my best game into play. Kind of like an extra motivation.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.