What to do during Lag Fiesta

Hello people of Gehenass. This Right Here is a topic about what to do to kill time during the Lag Fiesta. Feel free to share your ideas.

1 Like

level alts

We all saw that chat and guild chat are not lagging , I suggest playing trivia games with your fellow guildies or a simple game of Hangman !

its lagfree inside battlegrounds, just long loading times

create a char on golemagg server , it s healthy horde side …

I’ve been levelling fishing. Takes me about half an hour to get to the right zone, fighting through the lag when I switch zones, and the random DCs.

But once I’m there and fishing, it’s alright. I mean, I can’t loot anything or I break the server, so I’m being environmentally friendly and fishing to level my skill and then putting the fish back.

1 Like

Seems to be fine in any instanced activities - BGs, Dungeons , Arenas , Raids etc…

You are not able to play an alt on Gehennas as interacting with NPCs and looting is not possible

spam dungeons and if 60-70 bracket, spam bgs. Solved

Apparently people under lvl 70 or boosties are getting mass reported and banned in bgs so not sure if problem is solved.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.