What unlocked content will the hardcore realms have?

Does anyone know what endgame content will be unlocked for the hardcore realms?
Will they have everything unlocked as Era realms?

90% can’t get over lvl. 25 so it won’t really matter. And that’s including people who most probably cheat the HC file, which won’t be possible on official HC, so that number might even be higher.

I guess it‘s a fresh server with phases progression.

Let‘s wait and see…hope we het the infos soon

1 Like

So many people are going to be annoyed about the Hardcore realms and quit in anger. From what I understand there will be no appeals. The amount of appeal tickets will be huge.

It should start the same way it did in 2019. I’m not saying it will but it should.

1 Like

Well if they are going to be annoyed they shouldn’t play on hardcore realms. Plenty of other options like Era and the new season.
If they want hardcore that much, they can continue playing on non-hardcore realm using the community add-on which allows appeals.
Disconnects are unfortunate but probably they should invest in the best internet connection possible.
If it’s a server disconnect then maybe Blizzard should make mobs automatically to stop attacking.

It would be the best yes. I rly wonder how it all will go. I mean the whole HC experiment.

90% of all people in the wolrd are noobs u need to learn them for a better place or every1 is just gonna be a noob forever

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.