What was your first character and why you decided to create them?

Mine was a dwarf hunter cuz on the vanilla cinematic I saw he had a bear, and I wanted a bear.

Later I discovered that I can become a bear if I am a druid, so my hunter never passed level 12.

6 Likes

Dwarf Hunter in Cataclysm, that I never played again once I reached level 55 and made a DK.

1 Like

A Night Elf Warrior who I still have and will be renaming and playing with soon. I played as him up until WoD.

I picked Warrior for Titan’s Grip and I can’t remember why I picked Night Elf, perhaps for Shadowmeld.

1 Like

Night elf druid. Pretty much self-explanatory. :smiling_face:, then I went full horde :innocent:

1 Like

Well, it’s treason then.

3 Likes

First one was an undead warrior that I cannot for the life of me remember the name of. Probably something stupid.
I made him because I thought (still do I guess) 2 handed swords were really cool and hunters were not. So warrior it was.
Got him to lvl 2ish. I left the starting area and immediately died to an lvl 6 darkhound.
Followed by me uninstalling the game.

Some time later I installed the game again and made an undead warlock named Harrypötter because I thought both HP and wow was lame. ( I was really cool back then) the last thing I did on that character was getting the succubus so lvl 20ish.

And now you have 18k achievements in this lame game haha

1 Like

I know ^^
I like to pretend I’ve played all this time purely out of spite.

Is it like hate watching? xD

1 Like

It is :rofl:, still waiting for assassins :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Human Rogue on ex’s account (a crime I know), started during TBC pre-patch. I would play when he was at work. Rogue because he hadn’t played one. Spent first week of my wow life just mining copper and tin in the Jasperlode mine. Got my own account during TBC and I think Draenei Priest was first class I levelled on my own account. Good times.

Eh, they’ve stated that sharing it with family or partners are fine - it’s just outside that stuff that aint allowed.

Joined in Cataclysm. Picked a Troll Warrior because my only high fantasy experience other than Lord of the Rings was Warhammer Fantasy. I chose the Trolls because I thought they were akin to Lizardmen for some reason. I ran around Echo Isles with no idea what to do.

Picked a Warrior because I assumed they were the simplest class to understand being a simple fellow with a melee weapon.

After making Warriors of every race repeatedly and quitting at around level 7, I finally found my first proper character in a Tauren Paladin.

My first max level would eventually be a human Death Knight because my friend played Alliance and hyped DKs up so much, I didn’t want to miss out.

1 Like

No, only parents or guardians are allowed to hold an account for a minor. I was a very naughty boy.

…wink wink nudge nudge…?

1 Like

So I made an orc hunter in wrath. He got to around 20 and then was left to the barrens.

He doesnt count tho cos that took like 3 days. After that I rolled an undead lock and played that thing from wrath to legion. It was a pity though as I was poo poo on it. :frowning:

June 2006. Human, male warrior. It doesn’t get more basic than that.

My logic for creating a warrior was that all the other magical classes (priest, warlock, mage) also sounded complicated, so I thought warrior was “probably the easiest of them”
Little did I know…

1 Like

Night elf druid at the end of Shadowlands. Completed Exile’s Reach and then got lost in Boralus.
Then created a human hunter.

1 Like

It was a tauren shaman back in 2006 because of the intro cinematic.

3 Likes

I was a blood elf priest.

When i joined it was because i knew someone who wanted me to play. They were horde so i went horde too for obvious reasons.

Blood elf was just the prettiest race on the faction. I had no context for who or what any of the races were, i just had looks to go off so it was an easy choice.

I went priest because i wanted to have a go at healing and healing by preventing damage with shields just sounded cool and different.

I didnt do any research about the game. I just went off what the character creation screen showed me.

1 Like