What would your character say to the above poster? #28

“It is. More than I can really explain. We all have our ways of coping, but if you’ll take my advice: Should you ever find a mysterious Void-infused box, just don’t open it. At least not without a few dozen archers pointed at it.”

“I’d never have thought about that. The void is such a safe form of energy. Isn’t it sister?”
Alizael speaks, in a dull and flat tone.

With her arms folded and foot tapping in a somewhat impatient manner, Goldy scans Alizael up and down slowly with a rather discerning eye. “… alright lady, I’mma give ya a chance ta lemme know why ya decided ta jack my swag an’ steal my ‘do, cuz if y’ain’t gots a tentacle growin’ outta where yer eye should be or some other kinda disfigurin’ thing that needs coverin’ up, we’s gonna have words … an’ I don’t mean word words like we’re havin’ now, but y’know, fisticuff words, y’dig?”

1 Like

Ethanar walks behind Goldy and suddenly pats her head, chuckling after overhearing the conversation.
“You Goblins never cease to amaze me, honestly!
I do see the resemblance in the hairstyle, hmm…nothing guarantees that the lovely Void Elf lady stole your hairstyle. What if it was you to steal hers, huh? After all, we all know a thing or two about Goblins!”
Ethanar winked and ruffled Goldy’s hair as if she was a kid. Don’t mind Ethanar, he’s way too open and chill.

"Mate, leeet me give you a tip. One that may as well save your life at some point, when you stumble upon one of the short-tempered individuals around.

So, basically… the shorter races aren’t as developed as we are only in the size department, not the physical strength or most importantly the brain. Some’d argue they’re actually smarter than we are, buut that’s a topic for another discussion.

Anyways, back to the point Laurenn… Goblins and Gnomes don’t enjoy headpats. They get annoyed by these, in fact. Annoyed to the point where you may end up as an unwilling participant of a brawl, despite the possible lack of readiness for it.

Now the lesson’s over. Feel free to continue walking the headpat-less way and try improving your ways of flirt. Shorel’aran!"

“Oh! Hi! How’s it going Ms. Laureen? Is that right? Anyway is your day Amazing? Fantastic!? I bet it is! But enough beating around the bush. You are obviously the smartest person here and obviously such a smart person is probably too preoccupied with important things like magic or… something else that’s important! That is why I, Nendrovous Delvano, have come to show you a fantastic invention! Enchanted by yours truly! And trust me! You won’t find or recreate this anywhere else! Its just that amazing!”

Nendrovus pulls a towel from his cape, it looks to be completely ordinary in every way, shape, or form.

“I call it: The “NenWOW!” because you’ll be saying “WOW!” everytime you use this! Just you watch!”

The conman pulls a vial of liquid that would clearly cause a stain and a dirty rag from his cape. He pours the liquid onto the rag and narrates how he cleans up this horrible mess

“You see this? Its filthy, right? Nothing can clean this up! Not even the finest magics on Azeroth can! But what if that’s not the case?”

Nendrovus places the rag on the ground and grabs his “NenWOW!”, he then places it flat on the cloth and when he lifts it up… the rag is spotless.

“You see that!? That is precision Suramar craftsmanship right there! Spotless!”

Nendrovus collects his things and inches up to Laurenn…

“And only for the low low price of 2 gold! That’s a steal! Oh, how about I throw in not 2, not 3, NOT 4! BUT 8 OF THEM! For the price of one if you buy now! Come on…” The Nightborne smirks

3 Likes
  • looks at the cloth *
  • looks at Nendrovus *

Wow!

1 Like

“Yes. Wow. Wow indeed.” The noblewoman says to the tauren her glaring eyes fixed on Nen but talking towards Tyonai. “You’d think he’d learn something, but no. These cheap tricks are all he pulls, even when he has been taught much better. A disapointment, really.”

1 Like

“Hey! Look, selling things is what I know and what I love.” Nendrovus turns to Ilivara as he begins eagerly cleaning up his stall “Its my passion, and my products are getting better!” Nendrovus catches his breath “I mean, you saw that, right? It cleaned it right up! That was not a 2 copper magic trick! It was the real deal! I enchanted that! And I’m proud of it! Yeah, maybe a 5 year old could pull it off or whatever, but come on, Ili! I’m making progress! You gotta admit that much!” Nendrovus confidently says as he drops a few of his product, but too excited to pick it up.

“Besides, a little commerce always cheers me right up! Like I said! My passion! I waltzed right up to that Voidy, I never did that before!” Nendrovus smiles as he walks past Ilivara, almost bumping into her by accident.

“I’ll meet you at your place later! For now I gotta dumped these empty vials.”

1 Like

"I mean, you want to sell your work, that’s great. My dad’s a merchant, he’s been selling Elven goods to less magically- and artistically-adept races for over a thousand years. Markets shifted a lot in the last twenty, but still, there’s lots of opportunity if you can meet the demand.

“But between you and me, parlor tricks aren’t going to mean much to fellow Elves. We have enchanted objects sweeping our streets, cleaning our dishes and generally doing most of our chores. Except Night Elves, but they don’t care about any of those things. You want to sell to Elven markets, you need to up your game. If not, well, you saw how that Tauren lady reacted. A magic cleaning cloth is still worth plenty to the right people.”

"Yeah, I’d say you’re right there. While without a doubt an useful addition, the enchanted cloth-cleaning liquid isn’t going to impress an elf and make them want to spend their entire savings right away.

But what I absolutely adore is his passion for turning what he enjoys into a source of income. He’s so cheerful about his NenWOW! You saw this yourself, didn’t you?

Another great thing is that the trading attempts make him come up to us and begin a conversation. Overcoming the ren’dorei fear. If that’s his way, who are we to stop him from doing a good thing for himself? I’ve an idea, let’s buy some NenWOW so that he feels valued. If he gives quite the amount of it for a few gold, it could be a worthy time-saver instead of casting the cleaning spells yourself.

/ enters the room, notices it being dominated by elves.

/ leaves the room without saying a word, rolling his eyes.

Looking at the troll as he passes the door, following him with her eyes, not trusting he won’t try to stab her in the back or something, you never know now in war times and all…
Walks into the room and raise an eyebrow at the scenery, elves talking about… something totally irrelevant.
Turns around and walks out.

Grins at the human and rubs the cherished portable plague tank.
Been waiting for a sweet face to kick-start this war into overdrive again, drools.
Not today though, seen by too many.
Goes back to fiddling with the azerite meter and cannon shots with a low sigh.

Goldy strolls over to Lizq, looking her up and down slightly whilst sipping on a can of Kaja’Cola, her other hand buried deep in her pocket. “So like, I get the whole gasmask deal an’ all that, but I mean, what’s this down here about?”

The navy haired Goblin then gestures towards Lizq’s bare feet in a lazy manner with her hand still holding the Kaja’Cola, her baby finger extended in a vein attempt at pointing. “I mean, I tried the bare feet thing for Hallow’s End when I was rockin’ my funtin’ awesome Witch Doctor costume, but I was steppin’ on all kindsa stuff! Had ta give up pretty quickly on that one, got me some plastic Troll feet from the joke shop in the Drag. What’s yer deelio?”

1 Like

Lizq shivers slightly not realizing she was that obviously in the open, shoves the mask and azerite meter off to the side, wipes some grime and hair away, a wary left eyeball leering for a second at the Orgrimmar tabbard as if not sure what to make of it.

“I like to know whos toes im stepping on, gives me a reason to be wary where i put them too, like not in Penny Clobberbottoms workshop, or was it Vee? no matter”

The eye glance to the pauldrons and onto Goldishias eyes, you swear there is a drunken stupor that betrays all atempts to hide the thought (im too close to dodge those maces) before she giggles and adds.

“Whats a commander doing here? some diplomatic bs with the elves?”

“Are you selling illegal stuff around here? I might report you to the city guard.”

1 Like

“Why its not illegal but perfect for you bud, here”

Hands you a glass of white tortollan.

“I would not do that if I were you… “” Mahli’ficia says with a smile to Erevien. " … especially if we consider some of the materials that went into the production of your dashing outfit.”

She then turns to Lizq.

“Do you have the scrolls I ordered by the way? You know, the cryptic message I sent to you two weeks ago in the form of weird dreams; blood gathering to form words in your drink; animals dying in suggestive patterns etcetera?”

1 Like

Stops grinning at Erevien and rubs forehead confused as attention shifts to the
void elf as a singed eyebrow is cocked.

“You the reason i have this Mk.V netherwing rocket blueprint, Zandalari contract and cherry cocktail summoning scroll? I was wondering why i stashed those… that would be 49.99k and a coffee hon”