What would your character say to the above poster? #28

“Easy there, Grand Magistrix. I’m pretty sure she wasn’t being literal.” She pauses. “Okay, like 70% sure. Anyway, take some time to get to know them before you decide they’re not worth knowing. I nearly made the mistake of writing off the whole Horde, and everybody in it. And granted, I’m now fighting the Horde, but that’s in spite of the fact that I met a lot of great people and learned a lot about their cultures. You can afford to do the same with what’s basically your own people.”

“I mean… I felt pretty threatened, when she said it. After meeting -maaaaany- of these Kaldorei, I believe she might’ve been genuine. They mistreat me almost as much as the humans did, throughout the year under Alliance’s banner. I still remember that druidess from last week who asked five gold off me for healing while I was half-dead. There goes the unity of the Alliance.”
Laurenn finishes her monologue off with a sigh.

"Respect is earned, not given. A twice traitor race back into the fold must first make the effort to ingratiate themselves; however from you I have only ever seen agression towards the very core of our faction. Hatred for humans, hated for Kaldorei, most likely hatred of dwarves to boot. You preach, yet do not practice your own teachings, and instead use them as sanctimonious causes to insult and berate the existence and practices of others. Whenever you receive what you give, you buckle and use it as evidence to support your ill tempered and insensitive ways.

You are pathetic and cruel, and receive only what you give out."

5 Likes

“Respect? Trust? Pche!”
Shalim shakes his head towards the Night elf with disregarded laugh
“You will never respect us, or void elves. You are only tolerating us, because you are oportunists. The only reason why you haven’t turned your weapons against us is your need for our powers”
Shalim looks at Alystiel with disgust
“Don’t try to convince yourself or anyone alse, that you could ever accept a void elf or demon hunter among your ranks.”

“I have many of your ilk amongst me that I trust and respect; men and women I would give my life for, who would do so for me. Mothers, fathers. Brothers, sisters. Sons and daughters. Don’t presume you know me.”

2 Likes

Nasuron waves from behind of Alystiel.
“She keen leader, other hunters agree if asked.”

2 Likes

"Look, I get the skepticism. We get that a lot, and not without reason, but some of us have been working to prove ourselves for a long time. Umbric has a whole complex about it. For me, I fought the Horde in Kul Tiras, scouted throughout Zandalar, and now I’ve taken my team to fight under the Black Moon in Darkshore.

“And for all of that, I still don’t expect you to just trust me. Those are all things a spy would do to worm her way in. It’s gonna be a long time before a shadowy sneak who’s switched sides twice already is really trusted by the Alliance, and I don’t blame you one bit. But for now, I just ask you to trust that I’m going to help you win back your home.”

2 Likes

“I bring cake. I propose we all eat cake.”

Eyes the cake suspiciously

‘‘How do we know it is not poisoned, void elf? I shall have to decline.’’

“Worry not brother! I shall take the risk, and check for poison! Victory or death!”
Karanash reaches out to take and eat a slice of cake.

“Oh, no!”
Shalim quickly appears behind Mag’har urging him and offering a strange vial.
“Here. An antivenom. Quickly drink it. Leeching poison”
The orc starts to puke. He reaches for the vial and drinks it.
“Now please don’t kill me. I just saved your life. I couldn’t watch this dishonorable murder. You may be our enemy now, but I don’t like this foul ways.”
He looks at Elethrielle with blaming gaze.
“Forgive her”

1 Like

Zymara emerges from the darknes and fold her arms around the Ren’Dorei with a gently, but tight embrace

“Oh… little voidling, it seems you just saved the life of the enemy… you bad boy”

She bites palyfully the pointy ear

“Im afraid , in the name of the Light of course, I have to kill you for this high treason… Nothing personal”

The Draenei drags the void Elf back to a void portal

“Please scream! It makes serving justice more… enjoyable”

1 Like

As she reaches the portal it feels like it is a wall and she is unable to go through it as smoke takes shape above it and Belaria sits on it looking down at her.

“You are in no position to forward justice by any degree, so remove yourself from the ren’dorei and go back to whatever hole you crawled out of.
Or do I have to get rough?”

She tilts her head slightly while taking hold of one of her blade’s hilts and flames comes to life over it.

“I won’t ask twice.”

1 Like

Shalím screams as he tries to get from Zymara’s grasp
“Why are you so cruel! It hurts! I have done nothing wrong! Why are you killing me? I am not your enemy ! Please stop!”
Shalím is desparate and unable to do anything. Luckily Belaria strikes the Draenei with her knife, which interrupts the grasp and allows the void elf to break free.
When Zymara realizes that she is outnumbered, she retreats into the portal.
“Thank you for standing with me friend. I have only done what I thought that was right. If I am to be judged, so be it. I will gladly go to trial. But I have never imagined that member of the Alliance can be so unrighteous. Is she even fighting for us?”
Shalím takes a deep breath.
“Oh, I will need a time to recover from this. Thank you again for saving my life.”

“And here I thought I’d fallen into the mad-house when I was raised; but it does appear that I have instead left it.”
The forsaken mutters.

“Oh dear. Hope you didn’t come here expecting much warmth and support, because anti-Forsaken sentiment is at an all-time high. Also, I apologize in advance if I see you in Darkshore, because I will kill you. Possibly in truly horrible ways that torment your mind and cause you to kill your allies. At worst, you might be sent to the Void. It’s a ‘born of necessity’ kind of tactic.”

“Yes, your queen and your kind are the true reason of this war. Your behavior towards night elves can’t be tolerated.”
Shalím starts to hesitate
“Although, we cannot say that every Forsaken is bad. There might be some, that are not comfortable with the state of affairs in the Horde leadership, just like us.”
He turns to Talraea
“We don’t know the intentions of this one. I suggest to let him live his life if he won’t threaten ours”

"You’d be wise to slay me, but better men and better women have tried. One succeeded I suppose. Still, it is little surprise that we are forced to violently carve out a place for ourselves, when all deny us our right to exist at worst, or at best demand a servile existence of submission and prostration.

You might want to ponder that a bit."

"They still hate the Forsaken more than they hate Ebon Knights…I guess you just look too decayed for their taste…

Turns out,the void didn’t teach those wretched traitors to look beyond appearances yet,ironic considering their…“condition”…,but then again what else can you expect from voidling sycophants?"

1 Like

“We all have to fight for our place at this world”
Shalim sights
“See, in one sentance you are critical that we judge people based on appereance and you also call us names based on our origin.”
The void elf looks dissapointed
“I am not that kind of person you just described. I don’t want unnecessary blood to be spilled. I just want this war to be ended, so maybe we can reunite with our families.”