What would your character say to the above poster? #28

Shalim appreciates Zymara’s help and makes a friendly gesture.
“Thank you for your help, you saved me a few wounds for sure. And my mask? Meh, that is a long story. I lost it in the portal. Similar like those you can create. Maybe we can jump in some and talk about it and another stories away from these mongrels? Then I could buy some shirt. I was reccomended to do so”

1 Like

“Shirts be overrated mon.”

“Hello, have you heard the word of our lord and savior ‘Literally anybody but Sylvanas?’ I don’t know if you have the queen’s ear or anything, but seriously. Anybody else. It’s for your own good.”

“My loyalty is to de throne of Zandalar. Zandalar stands equal; not a subject. De Loa of Death be sortin’ out his wayward children, dat be all I know. Dis none ya business, but how 'boutcha go kill more me friends and go defile a few more sacred Ravasaur den come back and try again?”

[Skip me]

1 Like

You dwelled in the worst of powers…
You probably have no honor…
Get out of my sight

Worse power than a Fel-heavy blood of an Annihilan ?
Honor? Sorry, do you need my femur to fix your precious road…???
Leave that poor Ren’Dorei alone and get out of MY sight!

1 Like

“Yes, it is quite literally worse than Fel. Trust me; I am much smarter than everyone you know.”

“Lets see… you gouged out your own eyes and ate the heart of a Demon, drank its blood… and chained its soul in to your body, merging with its soul, and now dancing on the edges of insanity
You became a blind ticking timebomb with arcane tattoos to keep the Fel in check
Reeeeeeal smart
Have you ever considered the possibility, maybe it wasn’t such a smart idea? I mean sure, nice power-boost, but liberating Demons from the Legion and sending them against their own kind to fight and die instead of you is a bit smarter”

He winks

Spoken like a true member of the black harvest.
How are your studies?

Yeah,about that…

How goes studying demons and the Twisting Nether and fel energies since the Burning Legion was disbanded?
I mean,I’m sure demons are still a thing,but doesn’t it make studying them a bit problematic?

The dreadscare is a lovely place for study.
Assuming you dont get killed by your own summons.
We have a zero failure policy.

“So how is it possible that you are still alive? Haven’t you recently failed with your task to recruit some souls through stupid contract?”

I have you know i am quiet adapt at summoning, interrogation and extermination.
Failing to get animals to sign away there freedom so we can turn them into vastly superior demon slave’s due to demon hunter interference isnt a failure.
It is a setback.
The horde will join our new burning legion in time.

“Delusions are a sign of dehydration.”

1 Like

“That armor looks nice… can’t we replace the golden trim with silver though? Oh well… Don’t mind me while you go about being crazy murderer in the Darkshore. I will be doing… my things.”

“Hey, now, being a crazy murderer in Darkshore is a very important role. It’s vital for the smooth running of our campaign of revenge and reclamation. I brought a whole team of stealth agents to use dark magic and terror tactics that probably constitute war crimes for just that purpose.”

“Hey, sorry to interrupt but I just found this braid. Do you know who it belong t-”

Teknetia disappears in a cloud of smoke as a Tauren emerges from the smoke.

“I, GAMON, WILL SAVE US!”

“Okay, not that was impressive… and a bit unexpected”

“By the light, how are you not cold? Have some dignity and put some clothes on.”

‘I am sorry? Your helmet makes it difficult to understand what you say.’