What would your character say to the above poster? #28

Shalim facepalms at the sight of the troll. With slight anger and demonic accent in his voice, he expresses his annoyment.
“Who led this one in to the establishment? It is hard to understand what you are saying without your mouth full of cookies.
Could you at least speak without full mouth, so we can hear what you are trying to say?”
Shalim looks around him and he is met with disagreement.
“I know I said we should respect each other, but this deserves something strong to ease my nerves”
He proceeds to the rum barrel.
“So where were we? Yeah I would like to react to what you just said Paladin.”
He turns his head to Grazheena, while trying to fill his mug from the barrel.
Then he notices that the troll jammed it.
“You know void priests or void elves are-”
While trying to pull the lever by force he tears it off from the barell. The rum starts spouting from the barrel, leaving the night elf cowered in it.
“Damn it! This is too much for me!”

3 Likes

“Chu need some peacebloom, mon… dat’ll chill ya out.”

1 Like

Kotur looks at the troll, his eyes narrowing in disapproval.

“If you cannot hold your drink troll, then perhaps you should consider taking something more appropriate. A fresh, warm tea should do you good.”

2 Likes

“Tea? An Earl Greymayne, if you please!” - says Yanneck, breaking out of his camouflage so unexpectedly some of the tavern’s clients jump on their chairs.

“Nothing better than the good ol’ E. G. to keep you running. I heard about that coffee stuff you were harvesting in Stranglethorn and Zandalar, but it’s a bit overrated in my opinion. One cup of that black liquid makes my hands shake. As for the Gilnean speciality, well… There’s nothing better for a fortune-seeker like me than to sit at a tavern after a day full of raiding and looting and to sip my cup of tea.”

2 Likes

Grazhka looks meaningly at the innkeeper, raising her brows.

SKIP

“I… guess… I’m just sitting here watching this show, with my popcorn”

4 Likes

“Have you every been kicked by a goat in the kiwis Troll-boy?”

She hisses to Jujjuh
Then smiles to Yanneck

"A tea sounds lovely… I just wipe some rum off from Shalim to my cup, tank you!

Zymara sits down next to Fenjaa

"Oooh, can I have some dear? There is no show here really… we are just f(r )iends having nice little silly conversations… pass the butter and the salt

3 Likes

“Ah such a mess. Thank you thank you”
Shalim appreciates Zymara helping him to get rid of the rum.
“No, no. Mind your tongue. No licking please. For you own safety.”
then Shalim asks Kotur
“Tea, I would like some. Maybe with that peace something as the troll mentioned”
Then the demon hunter starts laughing
“Hahah, that tentacle tickles, give that away. There are better ways to make me laugh”

1 Like

Walking by the Demon hunter and Draenei. Drosk in his human form see’s the small tentacle beside Shalim.
“Save it for the bedroom you two. we don’t need to see your strange fetish with, tentacles out in public. but I see who’s the more dominant one in the hanky panky, its the Draenei is it not?.” Drosk starts laughing to himself, as he walks to the counter and calls for the Bartender.
“Bartender a bottle of your strongest rum and reddest meat! I feel peckish today. Oh, and put on whatever that Draenei name is Graz… something tab.”

3 Likes

Relieved that Shalim took back the strange shiny object, Rush settles down and picks up his tea again.

“Why didn’t anybody mention that they serve meat here?” he complains.

2 Likes

-It’s “Grazhka” for friends - the paladin sighed - Innkeeper! If you’re to worry about the payment, just put my tab on the Church of the Light, bishop Faol’s address. He’ll be happy to help.

-I hope it’s a good roulade sous vide! Then our Void Elf friend can join us.

4 Likes

“Let me sing to attract more people to our party. Cheers mates!” - that said, Yanneck jumps on the table and starts singing:

Near the Stonefield Farm,
South of Goldshire Town,
One morning last July,
Down a boreen green
Came a sweet coleen
And she smiled as she passed me by.

From Booty Bay up to Ashenvale
And from Northrend to Timeless Isle,
No maid I’ve seen like the sweet coleen
That I met near the Stonefield Farm!

4 Likes

Rush pauses with his verbal harassment and just chews on his meat, staring in legitimate surprise at how well the human can sing.

“I’ll be damned, this pinkskin’s got talent!”

2 Likes

The sentinel rolls her eyes in the corner of the tavern, and mutters in response to the troll.

“By human, and troll standards, perhaps.”

1 Like

The paladin politely bows to the Sentinel. After all, most Gilneans hold the night elves in high esteem!

“Why not show us some elven talent then? I am sure everyone will appreciate the opportunity to hear a good song.”

4 Likes

“Oh please darling… even a vulpera sings better than a Kaldorei!”

She frowns

“Well at least she is not a druid… I supose one should see that as an improvement. Instead becoming a beast, losing her mind, she became the master of the said beasts. She maybe tamed a druid or two…”

The shal’dorei sips from her glass with a little giggle

“But I’ve heard stories about the talenst of the choir boys of the Church… maybe you could sing a Hymn or two for us, Human?”

2 Likes

"I am a Priestess of Elune, armoured for war, tested in battle. Your, precious highborne ancestors were as Kaldorei as I, so do not hold your tongue. Say what you mean.

Say lowborn. I dare you. See what happens."

1 Like

Thrilled by the outbursts of people singing on tables and arguing about nothing, Ral’rush stops eating long enough to hear the priestess’ issued threat.

“You and the tree elf should do a karaoke battle,” he whispers to Thyrellas.

3 Likes

“There is no point in arguing with Shal’dorei noble. They will never underestand that bravery and self-sacrifice are one of the most noble traits.”
Shalim looks at Thyrellas with sign of despise on his face.
“They never had them.”
He takes a long sip from his glass full of water

2 Likes

"Well now, if you insist… lowborn

She smiles to Alystiel coldly
Then frowns a bit at Shalim’s words

“Hilarious… another Lowborn talking about bravery, self-sacrifice and nobility… Careful darling, don’t strain your brain, it is not used to such a big words… or I guess any words for that matter. Now growl for me! By the way, isn’t there a tree somewhere that needs to be huged?”

1 Like