What would your character say to the above poster? #28

I bet your soul is delicious.

You’d be better off raised. I can improve you.

“You are an embarrassment to our order.”

1 Like

You must be some sort of Paladin dressed as one of us with that goodie-goodie attitude. Pitiful worm.

“Watch your tongue, elf, while you still have it!”

The worgen growls a bit

“It’s forbidden to kill each other, but you would be surprised what you can live through.”

What is it with you Thassarian-aligned knights? You’re all far too soft.

I’m sure Koltira would be delighted to put you back in line. Refusing to raise soldiers? Atrocious.

Rush’s ears droop upon being slapped by Talrea. “What? I be trying to figure out why all the ice vampires made their choice,” he replies while motioning toward the Ebon Blade internal dispute with both hands. “I think the vampire werewolf wants more minions, but the vampire elf wants less minions, and the other vampire elf wants…well, I don’t know what that one wants.”

He then pulls a bowl of popcorn, seemingly out of nowhere, and starts to eat. “No popcorn for old god worshippers, though,” he whispers, convinced that Talrea can’t hear him.

“Talk about entertainment!” Says Fenjaa with a smile round her mouth. While eating her popcorn.

1 Like

Do you know what goes with popcorn?? CAKE!!! HERE EAT!!!
proceeds to stuff Fenjaa’s face with cake

2 Likes

“Got a real one-track mind, don’t you?” Talraea remarks, having slipped away once the death knights started arguing. She does grab a slice of cake, though. “I wonder if they’re gonna fight over it. That’s pretty much how we resolve all our problems now.”

3 Likes

“Azeroth’s people are quite competitive, and fight over resources quite often. Azerite, pandaria farmlands, mines, even flags! Cake is hardly surprising given how powerful a sweet tooth many seem to have. Interestingly enough, I’ve not yet found any source of sugar for all these sweets.”

1 Like

Without even turning in Ashaana’s direction, Rush speaks out the side of his cake-filled mouth. “Can Lie Summit,” he mispronounces while sprinkling popcorn on Martok’s cake and watching people fight about nothing.

“I very much appreciate being alive, thank you very much.” Still, she distances herself from the bickering Death Knights. “And I’m certain I can do a lot more as I am than as a Death Knight’s minion.” She sits down near Ralrush and and the others. “While I wouldn’t recommend living off of them, it’s also possible to conjure sweets, making them from little more than mana and a bit of effort.”

1 Like

“I never ate any of that. I might be cynical and not all that educated in arcane, but it doesn’t sound like it does anything for hunger. And then it’s just a waste of mana. Normal sweets can at least get you through another hour or two before you get proper food, if you’re starving.”

“I am starving… ravenous, even. I must feed, and you, sir, are the only option I have. I promise to kill you slowly so scream all you can, if you please.”

“If death is your need I suggest you apply for town butcher or take up fishing. Many times each day will you satisfy your urge to kill, I am sure of it!”

“Or simply become Martok’s friend! Martok has cake!! Cake can feed any hunger!!”
Warning: Eating Martok’s cakes can and surely lead to obesity, excessive lethargy and a disdain for all the violence in Azeroth!

2 Likes

“Cake will not bring my family back. But it will dull the ache.”

1 Like

"I hope your brave battle for honor will bring the light to your family.

1 Like

I’d offer to bring them back, but I don’t think there’s anything left to raise…

Uruk ponders for a while before answering in a more serious tone.

These are dark times. Who knows whether being dead gives one rest from the horrors of reality anymore…

1 Like

“I would’ve laughed at your words if they didn’t hold truth in them. these days are getting increasingly darker. Even the seas are more so restless than they usually are. these are dark times indeed.”

Stroking his braided hair. Erah lifts his right hand to the air as though touching something.

“Indeed, something doesn’t feel right.”

1 Like