What would your character say to the above poster? #28

Tethenar makes sure to smack the human upside the head as he wanders past before then folding his arms across his chest.

"Perhaps you should look further afield if a lady isn't interested in you, hm? The more you push and... plead... the more pathetic and desperate you appear. Perhaps, rather than disrespecting a... lady.... of Quel'thalas, you can go and look to your own kind, hm? I'm sure there are some humans who might grant you a fleeting interest, rather than assuming that the Windrunners are the norm."
"Hello there, Mr. Shiny! How's it going!? Great I assume? Of course it is! You're a paladin, you folk do amazing work! Purging them mean ol' heretics and stuff. That's great! Now, you strike me as someone..." Nendrovus interrupts his generic scripted pitch to size up the Blood Elf in order to look for anything of interest to use to his advantage. But instead; notices the paladin's sword.

He instantly recognizes it as the same "magic" sword a certain paladin used who was determined to mess up his shtick soon after he was kicked out of Suramar by his family. And his fake cheerful happiness and enthusiasm is immediately replaced with a face of blankness and dissapointment. Along with a hint of fear.

"Oh... hi again. Long time no see, huh? How's the sword doing? Did you remember to polish it thoroughly enough today? Tuck it in for a good night's sleep? Whatever, I'll have you know that day we first met I lost A LOT of good customers... went hungry for atleast 2 days." Nendrovus begins to slightly tear up, but regains his composure and tries to take his leave.

"But that's fine! No hard feelings! I'm just gonna go! You have a wonderful day. Ta-ta!" He speaks before bolting away.
"Where do you think you are going?" The noblewoman says while grabbing the male nightborne by the arm. "Are you still hungry now? Come with me. I believe food is abundant in my estate." She then gets closer to Nendrovus and whispers in Shalassian. "I will also teach you some tricks that will make your dealings turn you into a very wealthy man."
"Ya gon' teach deh scaredy mon some tricks ta become welty, are ya?"

Nearby, Bwen'di can be seen crouched down beside where a type of insect appears to be crawling around on a large rock. One of the Trolls arms appears to be hovering just over where the insect creeps holding an empty jar turned upside down, the other hand holding a small slab of wood just beneath it. "Dat a gud one. 'Less y'can stop 'em from sweatin' like a Goblin when da bill comes er'ry time he be tryna scam sum Murloc brained mark, ya mon dere ain't nevah gon' be too successful, y'ged me?"

Then, with one quick, swift motion, the Troll brings the jar down on top of the insect, before drawing it over on top of the wood, trapping it inside. She slowly rises to her feet, turning the jar and wood upside down, allowing the wood to balance on the jar by itself while watching the insect intently, tapping at the jar as if to provoke it. "Or, y'know yaself, he cud go get some authentic materials an' make sumting useful an' let da product do da talkin' … but he'd 'ave ta mon up for dat, an' he ain't no mon …"

She then looks to Nendrovus. "Ain't dat rite? Ya see dis fella 'ere? He secretes dis stuff dat's poisonous wen he be scared. Kill ya stone ded in a minute flat. No known cure or remedy … but y'ain't got deh guts ta catch sumting like dis yaself, do ya?"

Suddenly, the Troll flips the wood off the jar, then engages in a throwing motion with her arm while holding tightly onto the jar, causing the insect to hurdle through the air in the direction of Nendrovus! After a suitably Trollish cackle, no doubt while the Shal'dorei male either panics or flees, she utters "Taz'dingo!" before turning to Ilivara with a deadpan expression. "Dat untrue. It jus' sum stupid bug, bit like ya friend dere."

A few moments later, during which Bwen'di simply looks the Nightborne up and down, she shrugs slightly then begins to saunter off. "Lata', sistah."
O´elo mon!

Wanna buy some trinkets?
"Trinkets, you say? Items of magical quality? Please go on. Perhaps I may be interested, if those mentioned trinkets prove useful enough. What're they doing? Where did you get them from? How're they made? How long will they last? Are there any downsides? What's the price?"

After barraging the poor Troll with questions, Laurenn stands still and awaits answers. For all of them. She keeps a polite smile on her face, while letting him speak.
"Oh, I would not do that, sister. Best case scenario: the 'trinkets' he is trying to sell you will be the shrunken and mummified heads of his family members. Worst case scenario: it will be poorly made and unstable magical trinkets that could turn you into a toad. Or it could be both."

Mahlificia saunters up next to Coldsháde, resting a hand on her hip.

" ... I would sooner leave my Succubus alone to guard a V.I.P. prisoner than buy any magical item of proclaimed value from a Troll mystic."
"Then you are willingly allowing yourself to close your horizons and shutting yourself of valuable knowledge. A shame really."

After finishing she turns her attention to Laurenn. "Always seek to expand your reportoire in multiple areas, my dear. Do not close yourself around pre-conceived ideas and notions. Reach your own conclusions. I have heard that there will be a Hallow's End party you shall be attending today. I am joining you."
With his signature move of appearing from nowhere next to the gathering of ladies, Jamison gives a bit bothered laughter. "Yanno, it's not stupid to be skeptical of what you don't understand.. In this case those trinkets." he glances to his left to the three ladies, quickly coming to the realization that couple of faces probably think of him as a madman.

Jamison clears his throat, playing it off as a laughter again. "Ladies, say, wouldn't you rather be somewhere else discussing Void Magics? Yanno.." He turns his look at Rylothia for a moment " to 'to expand your reportoire' or whatever that means...?"
Pardon me, Mr. Human sir, but you shouldn't just randomly appear beside a gathering of ladies, then reveal the fact you've been eavesdropping on them ... it's considered to be quite rude and the hallmark of an individual who is bereft of charm! You have an awful lot to learn about approaching potential soulmates, but luckily for you, I happen to be Nisterious Nigglesocket of Nisty's Scientifically Selected Soulmate Service and I have a few moments to offer you a crash course in such matters, although I would suggest you attend one of my classes so that we might go more in depth at a later date!
"I don't know about that, missy! Works for me all the time!" Nendrovus says as he seemingly appears out of nowhere.

"But I get ahead of myself! You sound like quite the knowledgeble person! In fact; I'd love to attend your classes. But alas, I'm in a hurry! A hurry to sell you some of these exclusive and absolutely amazing wares that you can't get anywhere else! Now how about we have a little chat on how I can make your life easy with these goods..." He smirks as he twirls his cane and flicks his cape.
Also seemingly appearing from nowhere, Rudy rubs chin peering at the Nightborne.
"Yeeh, what's the matter eavesdropping on people? Some do it for money, ya know!" He laughs crossing his arms over his chest.

"Exclusive and absolutely amazing wares you say, huh? Do you even know where those things have possibly been to!?" Rudy sceptically shakes his head as he's not buying the talks of the Nightborne. "Who knows what kinda tricks you hide in those if you so desperately try to sell 'em. Am in need of a better dagger, but the way you talk makes me think stealing one will be a lot easier.. And cheaper."
"Psht, damn funtin' straight yer in need on a new dagger …"

As Rudy turns to see who's speaking, he notices Feenly looking him up and down with his head tilted … and he also finds the Goblin's pet hog, Petunia, sniffing in his general direction from the other side. After a moment, Feenly points in the direction of his fellow Goblin's dagger with his rifle, in a casual manner. "That there's one a' them stabbers the Horde issued back durin' that Pandaria campaign jazz. Imagine still goin' 'round with one a' them things! Sheesh, must be duller than … well …"

He then nods in the direction of Nendrovus. "... duller than that rube over there!"

Feenly then steps up to Rudy, slinging an arm around his shoulder, attempting to lead him off. "Yer right kid, that shyster ain't nothin' but a putz. Ya wanna get some new hardware? Yer ole Uncle Feenly's the man ya wanna talk ta. I can getcha some top a' the line stuff, no probs … newest Horde or Alliance arms? Ain't no problem, guy … y'got the coin, the Feenmeister's got a way of acquiring these items, y'see? An' hey, y'ain't got the coin, well maybe we could still do a bit of business … I'm lookin' for some boys I can rely on to do a little work of the wet variety, if y'catch my drift ... an' correct me if I'm wrong, but I see a fellow Gobbo wearin' an eye patch, lookin' ta buy some sharp utensils who ain't a doctor, and, well ... I put two an' two together. So, what'll it be, kid? Ya got the moolah, ya wanna earn some moolah, or ya wanna keep swingin' that piece a' out of date junk around, hrm?"

As Feenly stops talking, Petunia suddenly emits a rather large oinking snort as if to add emphasis to his statement, while her owner looks at Rudy expectantly.
"I am granted a moment's respite and look what I come across; scheming..."

Terintha has hair in a simple plait and for once not donning her druidic garments. The silks holds intricate design to some, but nothing too special by her people's standards.

She looks down at the goblins due to more than the height difference. Her brow lifts in realisation.

"In truth, I could not overhear a proposition being made, and you do look like an able body. Perhaps infiltrate and sabotage a Venture Co. establish I noticed near that. All I have to offer now is this..." The druid kneels and opens a sturdy tupperware of clearly gnomish design. Revealing a finely cooked pie, its enriched aroma wafting through the air.

"While it lacks monetary value, few can deny the culinary prowess of my draenei companion who gifted me this. Not to mention his strong ties with the Argent Crusade, meaning he can grant you, and a significant other, an admission to one of their highly entertaining bouts."

Terintha snaps the tin shut. "So, do you accept?"
"If he refuses, don't mind if I step in." The noblewoman says with her usual smile planted on her lips.

"The fact that I'm no goblin is if no problem. You must be aware that we in Suramar are masters of illusions."
"Ah, Ms. Viernaux! Pleasure to make your acquaintance! I believe we've met before; but incase not, my name is Thuldrell Astrano. Sergeant. I'm sure you've heard of me? No?" The Nightborne smirks as he holds his arm out to shake the Noblewoman's hand.

"Well, you should have! I've been in numerous campaigns with the... "Horde" ever since we've been joined with them. I'm quite valued for my skills in our military, but I'm sure you already knew that." Thuldrell quickly cuts off anything Ilivara says. "Would you like to hear a story about how I single handedly fended off not 1.. not 2... but 5 Alliance soldiers! Armed with nothing more than a gladius, will to survive, and my sharp wits?"
*tilts her head with a furrowed brow*

Why ja onleh use one 'and?

Ja uddah one be buseh downstairs, eh? 'aving o' bit o' fun in ja imagination, eh?

*laughs*

Elf sex!
*overhears unintelligible mumbling and decides to check it out*
"What the fel? Is that.. your face? I swear the trolls get uglier with every passing day. Also, the thought of elf mating is vomit inducing."
"Don't worry, the feeling is mutual. The idea of courting racist undead human male makes me want to puke. Good thing we don't see your face."
"He's about as human as I am my dear. Which is to say, was once, is no longer. However I must disappoint you, for I lack the resources for courting. Instead, more in line with my interests, would you like to compare notes upon schools of magic?
I would hazard a guess by your robes that you were some form of Magistrix, and I hold little fear of the void other than what is respectful."