What would your character say to the above poster? #28

Time to die again evil freak and join the rest of your folks: MY LORDAERON.

You killed and experimented on countless unarmed girls and citizen now try and do the same with me Rainblood the Justicar avatar of fate.

This time it will be permanent, no immortality for you, too bad.

You survived death and a bunch of humans and friends eradicated you tss ... weaklings, i ll take your skull and spellcaster stuff as a trophee and rememberance.
12/11/2018 09:56Posted by Veldaren
"He's about as human as I am my dear. Which is to say, was once, is no longer. However I must disappoint you, for I lack the resources for courting. Instead, more in line with my interests, would you like to compare notes upon schools of magic?
I would hazard a guess by your robes that you were some form of Magistrix, and I hold little fear of the void other than what is respectful."

You... you can not court? You poor thing. How do... do you still stroke the little soldier or... nno, no, nevermind. Too much information!

Biscuit?
''Do you eat grass? Is it comfortable walking on two fee- erhm, hooves? Do you ever moo?''
"Stop it, Tauren are not bovines. They feel absolutely comfortable walking on two feet, don't eat grass and don't make the sounds cows make. You moooost learn some manners."
A small smirk appears on Laurenn's face.
"No, I couldn't stop myself. And I know, that was just terrible. I probably shouldn't do that... but I don't really care, to be honest. Actually, there's the slim possibility they -do- eat grass, their diet and cousine is something I don't know a thing about. I actually wonder. What do the Tauren eat? What do they enjoy? Perhaps their closeness to nature makes them reluctant to eat anything with meat in it. Could be they're all vegetarian. Would need to ask one of them, I'm afraid."
"Yeah, tauren eat grass and are made of meat, whatever. Can we focus on what you said before that? That pun made me sick to my stomach. Like really? You couldn't even use the multitude of actually good ones instead of milking "moo" dry? I am udderly dissapointed in that. I think I'm gonna have some real beef with you."

Thuldrell maintains an angered visage which hides the fact he's almost about to burst with laughter at his own jokes

"Don't give me that bull.. Else it'll steer me wrong."
Looks at the two while eating his lunch, a tallstrider leg and a mug of milk, when finished he begins to speak.

"Aren't elves suppose to be some of the more cultured races on Azeroth? Guess that has yet to prove itself.
Please don't ally with demons if it can be helped."
"And goblin's are supposed tah' always care about moolah'yet yah' don't see me always tryin' tah' sell stuf. A person is a person, and we are all different."
1 Like

“Such a cute little goblin, granted, I hope ya don’ mind, ah be keepin’ an eye on ma coins!” Raemia feels for her coin pouch, remembering she spent all her money on treats for her raptors
 “I be kiddin’ of course!” Raemia laughs nervously
 "

“Don’t go around flaunting ya’ have money. Someone might do somethin’ like this” As she finishes, Mary points her gun at the troll’s head. Seconds later she lowers it and laughs. “Come have a drink.”

“I like this one. A drink sounds fine, though just a light wine for me. People say I am prone to
 outbursts when I’m drunk. Now come on! Live’s short
 for you at least.”

“Life’s just as short for her as a human as it is for someone who loves risk that much that they eat a demon’s heart to gain Fel powers. Or for someone who loves risk that much they study magic that makes them hear whispers in their heads. But I’m digressing
 sure, let’s have wine!”

“Mind if I join? It’s always pleasant to be in the company of another Ren’dorei.
Wine sounds good to me! Please, allow me.” Pours wine for them.

“If we’re all sharing drinks, does anyone mind if I join in? Good drinks and good company always sound like a good time.”

“Falling rain to fill a pool prepared in ages past, soon to drain by able tools, wasted to the last.”

1 Like

“There’s a pool here? Oh thank the Light, I’ve been out in the wilds for weeks and my pets really need a clean.”

Sniffs himself

“Actually I could do with one too.”

“Damn right you do. You stink of mud, death, and shame. Scrub thoroughly.”

“I admire your dedication to spiked armour, friend. Who forges your pointy bits?”

“I, for a change, struggle to understand the fascination with amount of spikes on one’s armor. Is this a part of some Orcish tradition I don’t know of? Please, enlighten me!”

"It is similar to your elf-kin and jewelstones. Decoration, and a display of wealth and prestige. It takes time to carefully forge spikes into armour, work bone carvings into leather. Not only must time go into it, but it takes an eye for it. How many spikes, is too many spikes? Where should the spikes be?

There is only one constant. The pauldrons can -never- be large enough."

[Skip me]

2 Likes

“Blue skin, violet hair, tall stature, slender frame, long pointed ears and a keen arcane mind. The only difference between us, it seems, is that ever-present aura of maddening shadows gnawing at your mind. Must be exhausting.”