What Your Main Says About You 🤯

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

Priest

1 . Cardigans
2 . Good eyebrows
3 . Secretly kinky
4 . “Text me when you get home <3”

Demon Hunter

1 . I AM MY SCARS
2 . Funny once you get to know them
3 . Wears sunglasses at night

Warrior

1 . Dad jokes
2 . Shows affection through teasing
3 . Likes sports
4 . “Ready to rock and roll?”

Warlock

1 . Been wearing the same hoodie for years
2 . Looks scary, is actually a weeb
3 . Dyes their hair
4 . Multilingual

Monk

1 . Gives good advice but can never follow it
2 . Drinks too much
3 . Really good at arm wrestling

Death Knight

1 . Dark humour
2 . Daddy issues
3 . Listens to sad songs late at night
4 . Replies to texts 3 days late

Mage

1 . Nerd
2 . Never goes outside
3 . Stressed easily
4 . Has 2 friends

Rogue

1 . Unironically likes Skrillex
2 . No chill
3 . wears croc and/or socks with sandals

Druid

1 . Likes classic Disney movies
2 . Sleeps a lot
3 . Jack of all trades, master of none
4 . Ideal date is getting lost together in a forest

Hunter

1 . Neopets kid
2 . Not really sure what’s going on
3 . Just here to have a good time

Shaman

1 . Picked last for dodgeball team in school
2 . Nice but quiet
3 . Anxiety
4 . Likes the rain

Paladin

1 . Lawful neutral
2 . Mom friend
3 . Kind of a know-it-all

This is a fun thread and not meant to mock people.

26 Likes

After this little correction, it is actually bloody correct! My fav hoodie is 12 years old LOL and I still have older ones!

6 Likes

Why wouldn’t you? Still have to look cool at night :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thats weirdly accurate :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

takes off her robes
Lend me a cardigan!

What can I say, a beautiful exterior often holds a dark interior… :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

A sandwich walks into a bar…

The barman says “sorry we don’t serve food here”

16 Likes

Right…

I have several “mains” and none of that stuff fits me personally. Don’t take such a categorization seriously is my advice. Don’t know why it’s so important to some to try and fit others into snug little boxes like these. Lazy minds will always use such a thing as an excuse to be jugdemental.

Sorry to be negative.

1 Like

This is basically Twilly summed up :joy:

7 Likes

at least you said sorry :3

i know right xD

3 Likes

You know me too well, although I would add

1. Loves kebabs and Chinese takeaway
1 Like

Very good sir, however…

How do you deal with an astronaut who has anxiety issues??

Give him/her some space…

6 Likes

That is scarily accurate. I am one of those people who still plays Neopets. My account is 19 years old closing in on 20. Now I wonder if many others play Neopets here?

3 Likes

two out of four correct guesses, nice

1 Like

Well it’s quite obvious nonsense. Yeah it implies I listen to music, have issues with my father (most certainly don’t) and reply late to text messages (I assume that’s what “texts” mean) when in fact my response time is less than half a minute. But, like horoscopes, I just file it as the nonsense it is and remember that

and isn’t meant to be taken litterally in the first place. Though I have little doubt psychologists would similarily love to categorize people and put them in boxes based on what they play too, though probably with more “serious” markers :thinking:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Offended!

I can only speak one language :cry:

3 Likes

i used to but eventually stopped. i tried getting into it 2-3 years ago but it just didnt feel the same as i had to create a new account, didnt know the log in details of the original one anymore. i tried looking up my neopets but i couldnt find any so i assume they are/my account is gone. :frowning:

i tried getting into it again for nostalgias sake but the forums and whatnot were all basically dead. :sob:

1 Like

Yes, it is not what it once used to be sadly. But I log in to feed my pets and put them into the luxury hotel. And sort through my treasures some. But it is certainly not what it once was.

I feel Neopoints kind of made it less fun.

Pretty sure you speak fluent sarcasm as well though, right? :grin:

As a warlock main I looked at the list and was like “ha, none of this fits me!” and then I thought about how long I’ve had my Sylvanas hoodie and how I’m still wearing it despite it getting holes in it… And yep, my hair is dyed red (don’t tell Souldefiler!).

6 Likes

Gasp!!!

I thought you were natural irish! xD

i just kid :3

1 Like