What Your Main Says About You šŸ¤Æ

If you catch it, the one who threw it is out though.

3 Likes

or something equivalent

I donā€™t wear hoodies.

Donā€™t know about scary but I have never read manga and barely watched any anime

True

Does 2 languages count as multilingual ? If so isnā€™t pretty much everyone multilingual ?

1 Like

I thought it was called dodgegnome here xD

2 Likes

Not sure if we used that rule here, itā€™s been a very long time, but that definitely sounds right.

Technically more than 1 would be multi, yeah. I guess nitpickers would opt for ā€œbilingualā€ though. Seeing as a lot of the European forum community are from the UK, a whole lot of them has never learned more than one language. Though unlike USAians who cry and have a meltdown if they have to read subtitles, at least the brits are typically willing to learn other languages.

3 Likes

What about people that have no main?

1 Like

Accurate af

2 Likes

favourite class i guess :3

But not all of us ā€¦ I speak one really well (English), 2 reasonably (French & German) and am learning Dutch. Languages arenā€™t taught as much in schools nowadays.

2 Likes

True for me lol.

1 Like

Pokemon, Digimon and Meta bots for me.

1 Like

:laughing: accurate

4 Likes

But I am the Mum!

6 Likes

I hate how 3 of those are so accurate

I dont like disney movies, even classic

2 Likes

Already +1 you earlier when some of the description points almost made me gurgle out my coffee :laughing:

For the sake of argument, my corroboration or denials based on the mains Iā€™ve had past years:

Not wrong!

Would flip-flops instead of crocs/ sandals count (with socks in winter of course!..)?

Not wrong!

Druid and priest could be included (also mained a little by me) but their descriptions are considerably less accurate overall (maybe thatā€™s why thereā€™s no steady consistency in my playing themā€¦) so Iā€™m providing a confirmation biased in order to support this succinct data set.

2 Likes

I donā€™t have one specific main but consider all of my characters as mains and I have at least one of every class.
Which means Iā€™m all of themā€¦
ā€¦ I need therapyā€¦

2 Likes

and goes to the gym and lifts lightweight baby

1 Like

I dont have daddy issuesā€¦ well, not anymore :smirk:

1 Like

i can second this. she always bubbles me in nw when i get chased by the boss. such a mum move. much mum, very protect.

3 Likes

2 Likes