Legion

B
F
A
Because: Lies
True answer = TBC
Because: Facts

3 Likes

WOTLK is by far best expansion imo. If they ever make WOTLK servers i would play all the time on them.

2 Likes

Whats the best expansion?

Whatever the expnaison people said they hated when it was current and now everyone seems to love…

That one. Yeah, I love that one.

2 Likes

Legion,
Class fantasy and More demons to kill.

1 Like

Wrath

Because it’s always been my favourite for many more than three reasons

Legion

-Allied Races
-Artifact Weapon
-Story

BONUS: Mogs

2 Likes

wrath

• story
  • lich king
  • pretty good raids

bonus mention; moP

• pandaria was just so different and it was kind of a breath of fresh air
2 Likes

I believe it will be something between 9.0 - 10.0 - 11.3.

There is no best, it’s entirely subjective.

For me: WoD.

Hard to choose between MoP, WOTLK and Legion. They all have good merits as well as cool zones.

WOTLK - because Lich King is awesome as character. And world design, stories and death knights are awesome.

I liked Legion too. M+, raids, designs, class quests and return to roots in some aspects.

I have always hated TBC, hated it during TBC, hated it during wotlk, mop, legion, cataclysm and in Legion and in BfA i still say how much I despise it.

It’s tough to pick just one but I’d have to say Legion, it really felt like alot of passion was put into that.

Really enjoyed the artifacts, the class halls, Demon Hunters, the story, Suramar, most dungeons and raids, mage tower, the prestige system(RIP) and much more.

It had some great armors and not just the tiers but the dungeon sets, the class sets(for the most part) and even some of the leveling sets.

MoP is a very close second and still has some of my favourite zones by far.

Expansion and officially wise i’ve played 3; Wrath, Cata and a little bit of Legion.

Unofficially I’ve played TBC(and Wrath for the lulz)

It’s definitely TBC. There was so much content I didn’t do most of it(was waiting for Classic so didnt invest fully)

Get to level 61? New dungeons. 62? New dungeons. Every level. Not even one dungeon most the time but multiple.

Then there’s heroic versions.

Raids were apparently very tough too. I played an overtuned version and only 2.0 content, but it was tough for me.

Recurring thread, and as ever Id say Wotlk, then TBC then BFA.

However great, amazing, as it was, I’d like to say what could’ve made Wotlk ever better. Ofc all in my opinion.

Trial Raid was crap. Was short, felt rushed, bosses were weak or boring.

ICC til end of expansion was WAY too long.

LFM ruined inter server interaction.

1 Like

I don’t like RDF but to be fair, it seemed to feel most at home in Wrath. When they tried to introduce harder heroics in Cata for example; heroic shouldn’t have been an option for RDF.

Also, it was only ICC for main content but didn’t they re-do Onyxia(lol)? Or was that before 3.3?

Edit: looked it up, was before 3.3

1 Like

Legion.

• Class halls (making them irrelevant was a mistake, coolest places in WoW imo)
  • Mage tower
  • Mythic+

I had extremely hard time choosing between Legion and WOTLK. What turned me towards WOTLK was really the fact that both factions had their own questlines and those had more than 1 route to take. Legion only had the one which was same for both factions. There was those class quests i really loved, but since the story between them was always the same, it hit hard to my experience on it. While playing Legion, it felt same as it was when i first got to Northrend way back then.

I also loved MoP like many others here :slight_smile:
Sorry, but i just could not resist answering a litle here :smiley:

I dont do raids or dungeons so that content does not affect my decisions.