What's the best way to obtain gear

I haven’t played since Draenor I think, since I found my character in the fort!

Anyway hit level 50 and having few questions how to get that ilvl up? Dungeon runs all day long?

Gearing is in a bad spot at the moment. The basic mechanics of gearing haven’t changed with the prepatch.

There will be prepatch quests rewarding ilevel 100 gear coming, but not this week.

Dungeons are your best bet. Whatever level of dungeons you can get into. Mythic-0 would be ideal, but I honestly don’t know what the scaling and the general scene is like now.

Alternatively or additionally, complete the quest Uniting Zandalar (for Horde - Uniting Kul Toras for Alliance) available on the Ship by getting all three jome reps to Friendly, and do your three Foothold missions also available from the Ship, and you will unlock World Quests which will show on your map as circles, and offer you gear upgrades.

1 Like

After following Grainne’s last paragraph, you can go to Nazjatar, do the beginning of the story there, then you’ll get some manapearls which you spend on Benthic gear for really cheap which give ilvl 66 stuff. I can’t remember exactly how to unlock Nazjatar but googling a guide on how to get there is quick enough. That’ll get you more than ready for levelling in Shadowlands.

Mythic plus is extremely easy in pre-patch, my friend and I pushed to +15 last week on our fresh lvl 50 characters.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.