Whats wrong with prices and shop?

People over reacting to this shop.

Cloning costs money, but yet I guess you can start a fresh character on classic forever realms for free apart from your sub costs, or start fresh on a tbc and transfer your classic character to this realm for free when it happens.

Boost to 58 with gold and Riding skill unlocked, means nothing when characters have tens of thousands of gold already, it literally means nothing.

The prices are outrageous? Well they would be if we were forced to pay for them and we’re are not as we still cna play the game at full advantage for just our sub cost.

So I ask, what is all this hate seriously?

9 Likes

It doesn’t “literally” mean nothing, it just shows your own selfish thoughts that you think you’re right and above other people. I’ll not go into the lengthy amount of games and platforms ruined by that thinking and turned into a capitalists dream. Go back to your pacifist stronghold with your pseudo sense of superiority.

I guess you don’t realise there are many people not interested in retail, and the sub cost is Classic. I wouldn’t be subbed and never would have been again if it wasn’t for Classic. They’re all working with content that’s already been created in the past, it’s not like it’s new material, they’re just adapting it. It’s just stereotypical greedy money hungry execs seeing an opportunity to increase their profits.

26 Likes

You like the naysayers do? They put their views forward as being right and even more strongly than the OP.

Btw I am not discussing the points but how people say them.

Nothing is wrong, in some other sub games thare are also microtransactions with high prices, but ppl do not cry over forums for 2 reasons, the games are good and their audiences are mentally more mature :slight_smile:

Tough i must admit the copy character price is a little bit overboard…like 20 dollars overboard :slight_smile:, 15 would be ok.

3 Likes

To be fair to the naysayers it would be strange for them to put their views forward as anything but right, but there’s usually always a sense that they rank themselves higher because they just go with the flow. Similar to the console war nonsense, always that person saying they’re both great and why argue, think I hate that sort of person than the one saying x is better.

The only being selfish here is you.

You’re acting like a entitled brat, the game is still the same with your monthly sub cost, the shop means nothing and is practically useless if you just want to play the game like its meant to be played.

3 Likes

Lol mentally more mature, that is a good one. Ones who want some form of “pay to get” will not complain about it

So you are telling me people are willing to pay 40ÂŁ for nothing?

1 Like

Sir Virleal has spoken everyone, the game would still be the same because he says so. Let’s forget item shops were intended for F2P games to get revenue, and let’s forget that certain companies integrated shops into their subscription based games for profit. We should all keep quiet and go with the flow, who cares what happens to the game, it’s not like we have any examples of how all that goes, not even an example with WoW itself…oh wait, retail.

2 Likes

Can You point me to the law that says only f2p games can have ingame store ? XD

Its up to company how it monetizes their IP. You can like it or not, its up to You.

3 Likes

It is nothing, when you have the option to play the game all the same for just sub cost. Its just an option there that doesn’t need to be taken.

1 Like

Can you point me to where I said it was the law? You’ve typed the obvious and pointless comment I’ve seen so far on these forums.

I did ask if it’s an option that needs to be taken. I asked: Are you telling me that people will pay 40£ for nothing?

I don’t think I understand your point?

But people will pay £40 to skip the classic levelling, that’s a deffo.

But my view to it is its pointless if you’ve been playing classic and moving on up to tbc, you’ll be so far ahead of the curve anyway.

So if you have a 60. you see zero advantage to having a 58 out of the blue? there isn’t possibly a thing to be gained from that?

I’m sorry, I seriously can’t understand your point and im trying.

There is no benefit from having a boosted level 58 yes you are correct.

2 Likes

Im confused, people keep talking about ÂŁ40

You get a free lvl 58 with the game… you dont need to pay anything >.<

Exactly!

What a breath of fresh air.

People going on like it’s mandatory.

Except you don’t??

Of course you do, don’t you play the game?