What's your most standard, popular and boring opinion?

I’m talking really boring here, like “Arthas was my favourite vilain” or “the Raven Lord is the coolest mount”.

Impress me with your unremarkableness.

1 Like

torghast is bad

1 Like

Deathwing was a good leader of Dragonflight

or i mean Neltharion

I actually like Garissons.

5 Likes

I am so remarkable that I agree to your Arthas comment…

I have shamelessly stolen this from a Youtube comment (in the section with the song to Invincible) to show you, because I agree very much to this:
Arthas is truly one of the greatest antagonists ever brought to fiction. A fallen hero, blinded by his goals to save his people, and corrupted because of it.

Shadowlands is, without doubt, Blizzard’s most recent expansion.

9 Likes

I’ve always felt sorry for Hogger.
I wish we could be friends

1 Like

Balance of power for artifact appearences is pain, and they need to reduce rep grind of it.

That writing since BFA sucks balls and Danuser and the whole crew should be fired immediately.

5 Likes

Transmogrification is still too limited.

Legion started all of this… oh wait I’ll get crucified for that…

1 Like

I really didn’t expect some people to fail to understand the point of this thread.

1 Like

350min waiting queue on Gehennas is pretty tough to beat

I like to sit on posts on my druid in flight form like real birds do

1 Like

Illidan is awesome!? :drooling_face:

They should bring back potion of petrification to its original value. And reduce the 5mins CD for all potions and make them relevant and also give us back them profession buffs. Skinning= extra crit and mining extra toughness etc.

i hate SL.

4 Likes

I think WoW was better when everyone sucked at it.

1 Like

Oh absolutely, back then when you had 1500 rating it meant you were still backpedaling and mouseclicking your abilities.

Now if you reach 1500 rating, it means you’ve defeated a bunch of dudes on gladiator mounts with elite PvP enchants.

:green_heart: Me warrior, me zug zug!:green_heart: