What's your ONE favourite new customisation?

You can only have one option, so a specific hairstyle, piece of jewelry, skin colour, anything but it has to be a new one!

Personally I love the Blood Elf pixie cut hairstyle, gonna look good on my Death Knight heading into Shadowlands, kinda give me a no nonsense, time for war vibe.

1 Like

either the tauren bangs or flowers, cant decide! :smile:

1 Like

The new Tauren stuff is definitely making me want to roll one but I’ve already got so many things to level and make first!

1 Like

The fact that i can finally be a Slayer with a mohawk

4 Likes

i feel your pain :frowning: i did level a new tauren druid though. however shes stuck at level 40ish or something, cant be bothered to do much in game right now. :worried: but tauren just look soooo cute with the new stuff, i just have to have one. :smile:

1 Like

Hmmm… can only pick one thing :thinking:

I don’t even play one but Night Elf female “shaggy” (thats what its called on wowhead) hairstyle then.

2 Likes

The scissors.

fire eyes option for maghar orcs

None. There’s nothing for Allied Races… pft. :frowning:

Yeah, that’s a total shame honestly, I have a fair few allied races as characters as well sadly…
At least my Void Elf gets purple eyes! I guess?

Blue eyes

6 Likes

So you can sing “behind blue eyes” while being accused of karma farming?

3 Likes

For pure sentimental value: the one blue, one brown eye combo for Vulpera. Because my former dog, which I made my Vulpera after, had that. So the likeness will be closer to what she was like (only thing; the brown and blue is reversed, but it’s something!)

https://imgur.com/VJ4XFHJ
This is what the character currently looks like and my doggy.

5 Likes

The new Nightborne cust…nevermind.

4 Likes

I’m not sure if this counts but the freed up artifact transmog rules to make them class wide.

If it’s specific to character creation screen the it’ll be the broken tusk option for male trolls.

Awww, that’s amazing! I do wish Blizz made eye colours pickable for each eye, rather than having a long list of different combos, but it’s still great!

Well… In Death Knight land we’ve had them for years. We’re cool like that

One day we’ll get something good… One. Day.

Trolls in general were really lucky with new customisations, broken tusks look awesome too!

Sandfury Trolls are pretty neat.

the new “Tiara” hairstyle for the Blood Elves, it’s actually the same one that Punyelf posted above. That hairstyle just feels like a princess. :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Alliance: Natural skin

Horde: I’m gonna say the new Black hair color for the Blood elves. I always wanted proper black hair for my Sin’dorei and now I got it.

3 Likes

This is him (my Hordie)

1 Like