When a guildy decides the guild doesn't need the boss Kill

Ugh, this is what happens when guildy decides we dont need the kill really >.>
( Can someone Embedd please? )

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/637780342924640300/730518116186062918/unknown.png
2 Likes

I went through the logs and shaming your warrior is wrong because his death didn’t affect much. It’s the hunter’s death (which wasn’t a thing from beyond) that triggered the chain-reaction.

In general, I have two notes about your guild’s progress on Carapace:

1. some of your DPS are using things like infinite star. Carapace is all about priority damage and infinite stars hits a random target. You really need to tell your DPS to stop equipping stars on Carapace and use their amps instead (or whatever appropriate).
  2. don’t shame people for deaths around the 7:00 - 7:20 mark because that’s just a super intense overlap.
2 Likes

Who said warrior ? Your the only one to my knowledge. More so, the post is in jest, as we were so close and yet something so simple happens which wrecks an entirely good run. I would say that perhaps you were attempting to over analyze the post.

how was we to know it was in jest? Just seems a bit weird to me to post something like this on the forums to a group of strangers assuming we’d know it was just joking around.
Would make more sense posting this in your guilds discord where the inside joke would be known.
With the information you had given us and the way you wrote it, hopefully you can see the reason why it looks like you’re trying to shame them.

3 Likes

Yeah, I can. Given how written text does not translate and lend itself as well as the spoken word.
Thank you for reminding me that the forums lack humour and personality unless it is properly signposted and spelt out. I shall not forget this next time.

No reason to be a donkey about it lol.
Not our fault your “joke” didn’t go over well. I assume you’ve been on the internet long enough to know that sarcasm doesn’t translate well online.
The forums don’t lack humour and personality as you say. What we lacked in this post was any kind of background information behind this. This is just some random guy posting deaths in his random guilds raid. What are we supposed to take from that?
Like i said, i’m sure it would of gone over a lot better in your guilds discord etc as it’s clearly a guilds inside joke, not a world wide universal joke.

1 Like

To be fair to the OP it’s a meme format, I don’t think it should have been taken seriously. He blurred out the names and everthing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.