When can I transfer to zandalar tribe?

Hey guys I recently lvled a characher on zandalar tribe and I absolutely love it however I miss playing my main but when I started to play on another server with my main I realized the community and everything about zandalar tribe is absolutely amazing. I love this server so much HOWEVER I cant transfer my main to this server and its really frustrating, does anyone know when the server will be available to transfer to? you currently cant transfer any charachers to zandalar which really sucks.

3 Likes

Sadly blizzard first needs get rid of the bot population… fingers crossed you manage to get in soon! Maybe try opening a ticket? Assuming your main is the same faction as the character you already have on the server you should be able to transfer. To my knowledge the lock is account based rather than character based.

So silly, I’d also like to transfer to ZT as it’s the only RP-PVP server in EU.

Exactly, either they should open up transfers real soon or create another RP-PVP Server, some may say its a stupid statement but seriously only 1 server thats RP-PVP and its locked for transfers? come on blizzard.

Thank you all for the effort you are willing to put in your roleplaying story as your character, imagine just appearing from nowhere! magic!

1 Like

Barely any roleplayers are coming here, it is just people that cry about their queues because they chose to play on a server where “their” streamer chose to be on and later down the line quit.

I do not want the gates of ZT to be opened for other realms, I prefer it this way as it shows which people that have invested into our community, RPers or not.

Instead level a new character if you really wish to become a part of the Zandalar community.

3 Likes

This is wise words indeed, cant agree you more with the streamer thing. We’ve worked hard for the atmosphere we are having and also in my opinion we have kept the IRL stuff out of the world of warcraft pretty well giving space to our own community legends and famous people to form.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.