When does max level pvp get fun?

My record so far:
Losses: 40
Wins: 4

For some reason, max level pvp seems like the absolute worst content wow has to offer. The skill-level is so vastly above mine that i can’t do Anything to contribute. People flying around with infinite teleports, Insanely overpowered unkillable healers.

An example, I was just in a battleground, i have 22.000hp as a hunter. I just got rezzed and try to go to the farm flag. Next second, i’m Dead. I look in the recap what killed me…turns out, 10.800 damage aimed shot and a 10.800 damage aimed shot from the same hunter. Does max level pvp ever get more balanced? does it ever get more fun? Is there any time where it’s not full on 3000rating arena gladiators running around?

I feel like i’m forced to group up with a lower level character to have some semblence of fun in what looks to so far be the worst content world of warcraft has to offer: A onesided, boring slog with overgeared characters dominating anyone DARING to try out pvp.

It should get a bit more fun when you’re clad in 210+ gear.

They just leveled the right class.
It’s your fault.

1 Like

it will be fun you need chang game first this is joke not serius game

Of course it’s not fun if you lose that much. It may be hard to do anything about it if you can’t contribute much - I recommend playing with friends or finding premades, since they tend to try harder.

I saw an unholy DK yesterday, he was fighting 3 or 4 players at the flag, he pressed all his cds + necr covenant and reduced them to 20% before died. He could actually kill them, unless they got healed. So I guess everybody has at least one broken spec to have fun.
Though it’s absolutely bad to fight 5 man premades, cuz there is no way you can survive even 2 dps burst, so it gives tremendous advantage to kill one by one.

With renown 40 it will be more balanced due to the HP we get. It will take 16 weeks.

Yeah unholy has craaaaaazy burst it’s insane, 90% of it are autos, army, dots and the necro covenant. I don’t get why people don’t complain more about uh tbh, give it a pocket healer and it can destroy a team single handedly

1 Like

You will have fun when TBC, Wotlk or MoP classics are re-released with proper PvP stat, very decent honor gear and the best arena gear not being locked above 1.8k ratings (except 2 items in TBC and Wotlk)…
For average PvP only player below 1800 rat in SL where gear is gear it will never be fun (at least not for me) - you will be stomped on by both high rat PvP players with not only superior skill but also superior gear and by M+10-15 and M-raid players with at least some skill and superior gear… Average PvP loving player will be once again target dummy even in the most casual content like random BGs to both PvP and PvE elite no matter if game is slow or fast…

PS: with 22k hp you are already free kill to anyone with 24k+ if you are not muuuch better than your oponent, thats how severe ilvl difference already is between for example 160 and 180 ilvl - and M+ with PvP ranked are not even out yet - then you will die from that huge amount of fun…

3 Likes

I was playing yesterday as mercenary …lost 4 games in row and then won 2. Only 1 game was stomp others were fine and even loss giving 200 honor is awesome…so im happy so far. Outside of stupid oneshots its great.

Alliance PVP is at its most garbage right now.
Make your characters horde for easy win.

its already fun, If you’re losing alot try using the mercenary contract.

I’ve tried grouping up with someone and…well…turns out that the matchmaking punishes you SEVERELY for trying to play with friends.

As evident by 20 of those 40 losses being when i tried to group up. Did not win a single game. All of them were stomps, all of them had a lot of the overpowered classes, rogue…hunter…shadowpriest. Next to that they also had quite a few healers and their entire team was working together as if it were a rated battleground.

I feel like there’s an issue blizzard needs to fix. It feels like the horde is terribly garbage, if anything. I was playing a horde character.

PVP at max level currently feels:
-Unfun
-Onesided
-Brutally slanted into a few high-tier pvpers in the battleground’s skill
-Hopeless

My question remains, will it ever be fun? or will i continue to lose and get 2shot by people without being even Able to learn anything? Is this truely what pvp is?

queued one av on alt as horde
what did i see idiots pve zerging boss and no alliance towers burned or defended but dun baldar ones this was a pathetic fail of a loss

hey why is this happening
and another isle
horde go mid ignores hangar ignores glaives ally win
is the gear and op specs issue of who has most IDIOTS in their grp going “LET THEM WIN PLZ”

Not finding DK pvp any more fun to be honest :frowning:

PVP right now is: Aimed shot, the movie.

P V P gets fun when BLizzard fixes PvP sharding.

You lose because as a solo player you get put against premades which just demolish everyone.

I’m leveling an alt thru BGs now, and it is mad fun, alot of matches are actually tense and pretty close, ofc hunters dominate a bit, but overall it’s a great experience.

Max lvl BGs tho…man. I haven’t had a “close” BG in years, it’s always a complete and utter stomp and deletion of one of the teams, which usually ends in GY camps.

Blizzard knows about this for years and simply doesn’t give a F. Now with gear being rewarded through PvP again, prepare to Never win a BG if you Que up solo. F**ing premades fill farm you and teabag /spit on you till the timer runs out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.