When is rogue gonna be nerfed?

Best class at what? Last I checked, this is an MMORPG where classes excel at different things. If you want to retain that feature, then you will always have some classes that are better fit for Arena. The fact that one of those classes is THE CLASS made for 1v1 duels makes sense. And by the way, if we nerf rogue out of Arena, you will just have a new “strongest arena class”, because that is how classes work in a game like WoW.

Why do you think we have PvP class compositions? Because classes can utilize their class strengths to get great synergies. It is why rogue-mage is such a good 2v2 team.

The alternative solution is to homogenize everything and make classes just a choice of spell colors and transmogs.

1 Like

Assa Rogue get energy starved. We can produce a lot of burst with Thistle Tea in the opener, but in general our abilities stave our resources after the opener. Starve in the sense that we cannot spam every global. If we specc for energy sustain then we lose burst, currently in the talent tree.

Echoing Reprimand kinda breaks our energy though. If you use it, you often dont have to spend as much energy to get the max combo point finishers you like, and so this ability is really strong to bend the rules of Rogue energy and make us capable of more than usual in its timespan.

Need more nerf then that. Often players are dead and the rogue never used deathmark etc yet still top dmg somehow.

I agree shiv and the heal reduction needs to F off for a class with this mobility+cc.

1 Like

You MAY be right, but I cannot stress how hard the current situation is to analyse. Assa Rogue gets a ridiculous bump by getting the 4set bonus. I do NOT have it and, while I am definitely strong (and we still need nerfs, especially to the AoE aspect of Shiv) I am nowhere near the damage you describe here. My friend who HAS the 4set bonus does however produce the damage you mention here.

The solution is to nerf/change the 4set bonus, not to ruin baseline core assa so that we become useless UNTIL we get the 4set, because that would be terrible for all people rolling Assa alts.

might be right ,you can just faceroll people without even pressing deathmark.But yet again i think this is happening because of shiv and overtuned bleed damage that u can apply with almost no effort.

Lol, blizzard don’t know how to balance pvp so they leave OP comps/specs in the game for entire expansions, just look at how rdruid/survival dominated 2s for “decades”

Btw, DF is worse than SL, game is trash, combat mechanics are trash, it might aswell be an autobattler at this point.

they’ll never balance things to be about skill, game is reduced more and more into class power and it’s harder to tell the difference between a good player and a bad one more than ever,

what makes it even worse is that they just flip everything every expansion recreating every spec and unbalancing the game then they just leave it to the fotm rollers to reroll the fotm spec

but yeah it’s understandable that they design the game around fotm rerolling and casuals feeling “good at the game” by making it more about class power than skill, really brings in the bucks

I’d love to keep playing this game, was even considering rerolling a fotm assa rogue or a shaman, but it’s just not good enough for my tastes, i really love this game i’m not salty, i’m terribly disappointed in how the game is designed, it’s a nightmare to love this game.

1 Like

Rogue is like the meta 1 shot gun in call of duty, There’s absolutely no shame in losing to one and its an achievement beating one. Anyone who has done pvp since vanilla knows this. Blizzard are never going to nerf their baby in pvp, Not even for 1 season, And as far as shadowlands pvp was concerned, Anyone who played during that time should have their sub refunded. Was a disgrace

1 Like

Don’t you all see all those Hadouken or Shoryuken they have to make on their controller before pressing KS or smoke on keyboard?

hadouken is the arcane mage move with troll casting animation

if ppl dont play troll for mages just for the ryu casting animation i dont know what else there is

Its kinda funny but geez glad you dont need to see how my face cringed
Honestly everyone should stop bringing Manga/Anime into IRL just let them stay in 2D
NEVER seen 1 exception

i think thats kinda the whole point XD

u should check out Kung Pow: Enter the Fist

imagine they are actually making one piece live action adaptation for netflix now

now that will be cringe XD

1 Like

:clown_face:
Gotta check the review to see if it surpass dragonball :rofl:

1 Like

When DK is meta rogues disappear.

Pick your poison lad, nobody liked DKs pressing W and doing 70k dps, but now everyone’s upset they die every 20 seconds to kidney shot.

Afraid if 19 years of wow tought us anything - its blizzard want rogue and mage to be forever op.

Think if you travel 10 years in future and visit wow youll fine out rogues again kill everybody in a stun, while CC whole team and rogue comps again are 80% of current AWC.

1 Like

Just remove set bonuses from pvp and that problem is fixed.

2 Likes

was there even1 team besides blizos without a rog?

4 Likes

yea they make a live action movie from the best series ever im scared

2 Likes

im kinda wondering how the rubber man effect will be implemented on live action but i imagine ironically by cgi XD

i they destroy my fav character sir Crocodile i will throw some bombs

i like zoro logic, the more wpns he carry the better it must be XD

also he has the motivation of the gods when it comes on training and improving physically

also franky is always one of the bosses walking around on those swimming trunks even in the snowy winter islands they visit