When to know when ready?

Hi my fellow WoW Players.

So I have now played this game for close to a half year. Im still a noob as I will call it. I startet my adventure by finding a Guild that I hoped would help me answer questings like this one but no they have long forgotten how it is to be new.

I have played a Hunter and a Death Knight lvl 120 they are 400 ilvl both. So what I want to get an answer on is how can I see when im ready to move to the various of content that WoW can offer.

The game itself do not help so it very frustrating acturly.

1 Like

https://www.wowhead.com/returning-player-guides

One thing that can help as a rough guide is to look at the item levels that different activities drop. Generally speaking, about 15 ilvls below that you are ready (this will of course vary based on class/spec and your own skill and comfortability with different things). Some queuable content (e.g. HC dungeons and LFR) have ilvl restrictions so you can’t queue until that level, which again you can use as a guide. But in general, you can try and see how things go. If you’re doing group content, ask your potential group mates what ilvl they think you need. If they overgear the content, they may be happy to take lower geared players along to help them gear up. Other players may not want to ‘carry’ lower geared players and aren’t patient with those who are new to the dungeon/raid/whatever. Communities may help you find helpful or like-minded people. Good luck and have fun! :smiley:

By the look of it you joined a “collector” guild. (They have 153 unique members)
Most of these clans are outright useless they only exist to provide players heirlooms. No guild coherence, no helpfulness and no empathy.

Also if you want to continue the game on a “higher level”, I strongly suggest you find a goal first. Do you want to pvp or pve? Do you want to raid? On what level?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.