Whens balance pvp gonna be nerfed

so when they nerfing your aoe and unstoppable pvp nonsense?

I joined an Isle of Conquest yesterday a few seconds after it started, ran to Hangar, died and respawned back at the keep. To my surprise our keep was already swarming with the enemy (10+) almost all of which were Balance Druids (9). They had WS and Docks and won the game inside 5 minutes. It was the fastest IoC I had ever been in (win or lose) and it had to have been a premade because the level of co-ordination was astounding BUT back to the topic at hand, those Balance Druids absolutely destroyed anyone unlucky enough to respawn inside the keep with their ridiculous AoE.

it isnt op get over it … as a lock 3 chaos bolts and someone is dead so really lmao perhaps remove the stellar innovation node so moonfire/sunfire dont generate 24 ap buff starfire/wrath so those casts dont hit like a wet noddle

3 Likes

You can take one look at most Bg to see it has issues in those areas of the game, it’s almost game breaking in some cases 2-3 moonkins in an epic bg and you have swung it as they put down AOE silence and then spam moonfire and it’s good game… it’s a terrible game play design.

the game isnt balanced around 40v40 its balanced around 3v3 and epics (ashran) have anti aoe items

Your not selling it to me any bg it’s far too over tuned for aoe, we’re not talking actual 1v1 dmg here.
A single Druid shouldn’t be able to do the spread AOE damage and pressure they do so easily. AOE silence should not be a thing either it’s counter the style of play blizzard promote so hard.

boomies have always been king of AOE in bgs
pro tip: git gut xddd

1 Like

I would be fine with some aoe nerf, if Star Surge could do same dmg as Chaos Bolt ^^

Class Tuning Incoming – June 6 - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums

Bye, bye boomies and gotohell

this wont change anything xdd we will just switch talents

1 Like

Boomie is the one spec that needs a big nerf asap. One of the most simple specs to play and currently the only S tier spec in the game.

It just got nerfed. It’s still S tier but someone has to be I guess :man_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.