Where are the horde on AD?

Hello everyone :slight_smile:
I’ve logged on to AD on different weeks, days and hours and can’t find more than 20 people in Orgrimmar and Oribos. Last i checked Silvermoon had 2 players on a saturday at 6 pm.

I know alot of horde says it is guild centered and the rp is alive, but where is everyone?
I would love to horde rp but does not feel worth it with so few players.
Have i missed something?

Hi, uh, “Prospective RPer!”

Horde RP is indeed guild centered! Right now, most of the server’s guilds are out on some form of campaign or another (mine’s leaving next week actually). I’d check again next week (Fri-Sun) during prime-time UK hours and you should be able to find a few folks.

Largely, if you want to engage with more walk-up RP, Alliance sits a bit better just due to how Stormwind is built/laid out. The population there is a little higher as well, but you’ll find better Campaign/Guild RP on Horde imo.

3 Likes

Thank you for your answer :slight_smile:

best time is 8:00 since it when the most guild events start and by that it means those that are in Orgrimmar should be there at that time. Also concentrate on the Valley of Honor, the rest is either filled with people leveling ooc or just empty.

Also if you are looking for a guild, just brows the forums here and ask them directly, worked for me when i started on AD :wink:

doubt… theres good and bad on both sides, but yep horde rp tends to be more guild centric. Though the expansion+summer has reduced a bit of rp here and there.

You doubt their opinion?

1 Like

We’re all in PCU.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.