Where do I report World Lag?

True is, Legion don’t have such lag issues, like now :slight_smile: So it’s BFA future :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

Can you fix the problem? How many times we have to wait? How many years you cant fix it? It’s a shame… A lot of my friends because of this stopped playing. Because we love massive epic battles, but the pleasures of such lags are very few.
YOU LOSE PLAYERS!

Has anyone else noticed the huge increase in ‘lag’ that starts as soon as the daily assault begins?

1 Like

In a LFR now and have more than 3500 ms

1 Like

Great lag now

1 Like

Yes I do, looting and questing is delayed 3-4secs, even with no big PvP fights.

1 Like

The problem that many years have not been fixed!!! Shame… Shame … Shame…
Why they solved the problem on the US, maybe not completely, partially, but they at least did something https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ability-loot-lag-on-north-american-servers-despite-normal-latency/50358
You did not do anything, and continue to pretend as if nothing had happened, all right, play low-quality content.
Thank you Blizzard!

My home/world lag meter is showing low latency, and I’m in the UK, on a BT FTTP connection. Everything else is normal, my connection is normal, every device is working fine on my connection, and webpages load fast. I can provide you with a trace, etc but I don’t think it’s gonna tell you anything other than the problem is clearly to do with WoW somehow.

This perma-lag is also present on Emerald Dream (EU) everywhere I’ve been - Broken Shore, Dalaran (Legion), Orgrimmar, and all BfA zones. Including very early in the morning, and in the evenings. It’s been like that since the latest patch dropped.

However, I’ve just logged onto my Alliance main on Chamber of Aspects (EU), and the lag is not present. I’m running around in BfA lag-free. I’ll play for a bit longer to see if the realm remains lag-free.

TL:DR
It’s important to note, I played on ED (EU - Medium) earlier this morning on my Horde main, and it was LAGGY. Relogged onto my Alliance main on CoA (EU - Medium), and it’s NOT LAGGY. Seems to me the issue is realm specific and/or to do with the client software.

Update
I also created a new character on Doomhammer (EU - New Players) to see if the lag was present on that realm. It wasn’t present in the starting area or in Orgrimmar.

If Blizzard still wants me to provide IP/trace info, let me know.

Heya,

We do still actively look into these matters, but this thread is going a bit off topic. If you do encounter lag or latency in a specific area or realm, see if this happens on different characters/realms as well. If it does, go through the steps listed in the Connection Troubleshooting Support Article and retest.

If it does not (as you mentioned Beastlygirl), let us know by posting here in a new thread. Make sure to mention which realm/area is affected, and on which character you experienced the problem. Run a WinMTR test as well so we can have a look into that.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

1 Like