Where have all the hordies gone?

What’s up, folks? Rolled a toon here when the server got unlocked, but judging from the LFG channel (etc.), place seems kinda empty for us hordies.

During the lock, it looked like we had a ~40-60 balance, juding from statistics on teh ironforge site. Right now it’s hovering around 93-7. :frowning: My question is, quite simply: where did all the hordies go??

Would you folks please consider returning so that we can give the blueberries a match? :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ve been wondering the same thing. Just recently watched ja video from WILLIE saying that a massive group of the horde faction left to be on higher horde faction population realms.

To be fair, this is a massive shame. World pvp will never be the same on firemaw with this change. I also can’t grasp what the benefit in doing that is? Surely they are only hampering their own pvp experience?

3 Likes

There are currently free transfers from the shop menu, Firemaw sadly is 99% Alliance, meaning that it’s horrible to Open World Quest as a Horde.

Sadly I have to transfer now as well, I don’t believe there is any active good PvP English Realm, so goodbye TBC world PvP.

alliance u have to come to venoxis as long as its possible with free transfers!! or play on an 100% alliance firemaw server…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.