All my friends are gone.
My friends list is dead.
No one in the major cities.
Huge wait times for BGs and Dungeons.
The game feels DEAD.

10 Likes

The weekend is here folks.

13 Likes

I was able to make quite some new friends over the past year, mostly over the forums.

The game isn’t dead.

2 Likes

Plenty of people online ,you probably can’t see good because of those welding glasses you have on.

3 Likes

Lies my major cities are always full full friend list full guild.

Totally not true, stop trying to find something to complain about.

1 Like

Try turning WM on/off. Maybe everyone went to other mode than you are.

1 Like

Some realms can be a bit dead, although I would have thought being Horde on Argent Dawn is hard going as you are the minority faction.

My friends list is pretty full but it’s an every evolving list. My guild is busy and so are the cities. But I’m on Draenor. One of the high pop Horde realms.

1 Like

You haven’t returned after 1 year :rofl:
Youre always in Goldshire getting ganked by Ally

People complain how they can’t even find seaweed cause the game is overcrowded.
Random mindless troll: wHeRe ArE tHe pEoPlE ? ?

2 Likes

I’d say that Horde on AD is very active actually, not because of numbers but because of the fact that you won’t shard a lot on it so you see a lot of people you already met. I occasionally see people running around I know from either the forums or from RP.

Speaking of which, RP is great if you want to make friends.

1 Like

I bow to your greater experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope :sunglasses: you did TD+6 eight months ago.

Yes, yes, bow to me.

No it’s fine. I’m just glad I’m on a server without too much cross-realm nonsense and an actual ‘identity’.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve seen a few old faces since the new content launched, some I’ve not seen in years. Most of those that left did so primarily for RL reasons and how wow just didn’t fit into it so well now. It’s definitely quiter than it used to be but we do have more hubs than previously so people are spread around. WM on/off definitely makes a difference. I was stunned how many more were around me on turning it off.

Yar, to find me i’d be on on argent dawn hanging in the eastern kingdoms.

If you find that you be in goldshire yar gone too far…

YAR!

white noise

Because it is. Well not dead, but only the most dedicated of fans are still here. Though I’m very critic I must admit I’m a dedicated fan. Though I recognize the same, everything is dead, guild, friends, everything. It’s because wow since half way woltk has been going down hill, but the last 3 xpacs deep dived down.

3 Likes

I quite literally couldn’t see the ground in Ogrimmar because of all the people. Then I couldn’t find the auctioneers because of the sheer amount of people in the auction house. Are you sure you were even logged in?