Where is Khadgar?

Now that alliance and horde are, as far as I understand, again in “peace mode”, Khadgar could make a comeback. He didn’t like the faction war and refused to take part in it.

Khadgar is cool.

Where is Khadgar? Is he coming back in SL?

4 Likes

Hopefully dead.

2 Likes

But Khadgar is awesome!

How dare you disrespect him!

4 Likes

We need a real mage to take his place! Rommath!

3 Likes

Impudence!

Khadgar >>> Rommath the “who are you again?”

2 Likes

Rommath’s jokes = the best.

That’s an edgy way to say:“Hopefully we’ll see him in Shadowlands.”

2 Likes

I really don’t want them to go into Khadgar without explaining the Medivh situation first. If we see them again, I want a big, big exposition dump on the cosmic situation that Medivh has apparently been monitoring and Khadgar probably been learning about.

3 Likes

his finally gone full senile and we’ll never see him again

Didn’t he have a kid with Garona?

Nvm, that wasn’t him :+1:

Oh yes, the quarter orc, quarter draenei, half human mage, shaman paladin, guardian of Tirisfal that has for some strange reason been kept out of WoW, although characters like him are usually so very, very popular (with fanfic writers).

Oh, they also reconned the comics that were the only source that really included him, especially in saying that Med’an never became the Guardian. They didn’t say he doesn’t exist, but they have been joking about not using him for years. His Chronicles entry is on page 404, going by the index…

But really… I’d still prefer him to anything including void elves, so… What the hell, bring bacl Med’an. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

doubtful that medivh’s son will ever make it to wow given how many hate him

the world no longer needs a guardian - medivh :wink:

looks towards Jaina, Sylvanas and Anduin Yeah, they would never build on characters who have passionate haters…

1 Like

the jaina haters are just miss guided can’t they see her fabulous boat that’s a instant 9000+ charisma :wink:

True. I guess a character doesn’t count as hated before T&E-types stop defending them.

what does her flying boat have to do with T&E ?

Speaking of, it’s funny.

Jaina has had many ships, but this is the only one that would fly.

4 Likes

It’s not that Jaina haters can’t see her fabulous boat, it’s that Wimbert is a gnome.

Wherever he is I hope he stays there.

He’s busy wooing ladies with his silver fox flair and dad jokes. He’s a well known heartbreaker.