Where is my haste?

Hi all,
I have a holy priest and I am trying to stuck as much as possible haste. I am doing many mythic +10 runs and looting the weekly chest… but really where is the haste?

I am looting items of high ilevel but with versatility, mastery, crit rating and very very rarely haste… Am I doing something wrong?

Alex

You can’t decide what secondary stats your gear gets, it’s RNG. Just make sure you don’t throw any haste pieces away accidentally. Usually when I decide I want a certain stat (and a lot of it) I come by the pieces in a couple of weeks. So if you’re already doing that, I doubt you’re doing anything wrong.

did you just say that I need to wear all my haste gear when I do those runs right? Then somehow the system will see what I wear and then drop haste.

Or?
Alex

I get nothing but Versatillity & mastery on my priest

I dont mind though since im a versaholic and i dont do above 13 on that character

No, it’s totally random, you can check certain dungeon drop list and fish for concrete items.

No, it’s not what I meant. I meant that don’t accidentally delete gear with haste on it if you want a lot of it. A lot of people just throw gear away if it’s the same ilvl/slightly worse and then wonder why they only have gear with bad stats on it.

You can’t tell the game to somehow drop you more haste gear, it doesn’t work. There’s no way to do that. But you can do content that drops haste gear (if you want to do dungeons, do dungeons which drop haste gear that you need), and use bonus rolls on bosses that drop haste gear etc etc.

and then that is the next question.
How much better ilevel should I fight for when I am going for haste?
What is better more intellect and stamina with a 440 level item
or an item of 415 level with less intellect but a lot of haste?

What you are asking for is a basic course in what’s called “Stat Weights” - how much Haste is worth how much Intellect?

It depends on your build, and your current balance of stats. So you need to keep updating your current stat weights as you change gear.

Here are a couple of guides in general

and this one specifically speaks to healers, about whom I have no clue:

1 Like

that sounds really useful bunch of material thanks! I also need to balance the ilevel though that most people think that is important :frowning:

It’s your total stats, and the weighting of them, that actually matter.

Your ilevel is just a shortcut number for the total average stats. More stats, more ilevel. That’s why people consider ilevel important - not in itself, but as a measure of the stats.

For example, ilevel 400 cloth legs will always have 378 Int, 651 Stam, and about 260 total secondary stats. Those 260 could be split between Crit/Haste, or Vers/Mast, or any other combination.

So, for example, any clothie who is at ilevel 400 overall will have about 8400 Int, and 2800 total secondaries. Now, which secondaries, and then effects from things like trinks, traits, essences, can make quite a variation of performance even within that, but saying “ilevel 400” is a shortcut for saying “about that overall level of power”.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.