Which classes you can't get over yourself to play?

For me it is priest and druid… Never leveled them to Max, I lost interest in them while leveling, Everytime I tried.

Honorable mention ; demon hunter, I respect myself too much (I just use him to farm old raids)

2 Likes

Monk and Mage, both are very good classes, but just cant make myself lvl to 120. Leveled to 110 in legion but yeah.

Rogue. I just use her to her to level and tame pets, the stealth comes in handy to find pet battles without aggroing mobs.
DH. It’s not bad, just, I prefer to play something else.

Actually DH might be worth leveling this expansion, because on the next one they will start at low level :thinking:

2 Likes

Warlock.

I am still trying to level one past level level one. :frowning_face:

The other’s are Druid level 77, DK level 86 and Shaman level 85.
I am struggling with bringing them above level 100.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Shaman and Priest for me.

I even boosted a shaman, still cannot be bothered with it.

3 Likes

Hunter and Mage… Trying again to lvl up mage and i deleted hunter 1 week ago XD

1 Like

Hunter. I just… mind numbingly boring.

1 Like

As a ranged DPS player I never play melee classes, but there are two that I just find extra unappealing:

Warrior - I just find them boring and generic.
Demon Hunter - don’t like them plus you can only be elves (boring).

2 Likes

Druid. Managed to max level one from boost, but I just can’t seem to cope with it. No idea why considering I am a altholic with 10+ toons of different classes.

Warrior comes next.

1 Like

For me it’s shaman and hunter. Something about dealing with the totems and pets is somehow putting me off.

2 Likes

Just Priest really. I have always hated the class and I think 2 healer specs was a big mistake for it.

The reason I don’t like it is because of the 1 DPS spec. That means if that spec is bad or I just don’t like the way it plays there is nothing else to fall back on, no other DPS or even a Tank Spec.

With other classes there is always another DPS or at least a Tank spec to use. Priest is healer only if you don’t like Shadow.

1 Like

They should make disc priest into a tank spec called Inquisitor.
Working with shielding himself and using staves / 2 hand maces , that would be “noice”

2 Likes

-Demon hunter : I hate them, gakgamlkgmekgkaeg
-Warlock : I spent a whole progress with that class. Unless blizzard modernises that class and revert Demon, I would hate playing that class again.
-Rogue : Same case for DH : I hate them, they are too perfect

2 Likes

anything with a rune system

2 Likes

Rogue

(F word) Pure dps

And especially (F word) Energy classes! bleh!

1 Like

Probably Priest. I don’t like Shadow so I’m stuck with the healer specs, and as much as I like healing I can’t see myself spamming the dungeons to level up cause at the end of it I get super tired. Healing is hard work :sweat:

Druid, for me - and I’ve tried. I just don’t like being shapeshifted all the time.
You don’t see the gear or your actual character. I tried again with the Zandalari because it doesn’t have the fugly boomkin form, but alas.

The best spec for me would be the balance spec… but the whole lunar/solar thing is just ridiculous. The concept is too crafted and it really doesn’t make sense to be balancing day and night spells in the afternoon. I would vastly prefer balance to be your own shape with aspects of another animal, and wild magic spells with lots of nature spells, roots, forest animals and stuff like that.

In all, I would vastly prefer if druids took on certain visual aspects of the animal, rather than actually becoming the animal. But… to each their own. I like my priest (though shadow is teh suck atm) whereas most here appear not to :slight_smile:

Basically a paladin, then? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anything with pets, the ai is just terrible and annoying. Also priest and shaman aint for me.

For me it’s Demon hunters because they were so overxyped to the point I imagined in my head that angsty teens played them and because of toxic DH players I encountered while leveling and doing dungeons just imagine having 5 Asmongolds in a group XD.

Edit:I did try them out onec I couldn’t understand the class how to play for the life of me.

1 Like

Oh I agree with you on the shaman part because I couldn’t understand their class fantasy were they trying to be druids or lightning mages?.