Which horde leader will blizz kill off?

Since blizz loves hitting the horde with the villain bat and has a fetish for this, which one do you think will die?

I predict they will kill Thrall now. Leaving the horde with lor’themar, Baine, Rokhan, Talanji and Thalyssra…lol.

1 Like

Hopefully it’s Anduin. You guys do know that Anduin is effectively leading you, don’t you? :wink:

8 Likes

Whoever dares to stand in Sylvanas’ way next - seems like Tyrande will be the next faction leader to die

Who cares? :man_shrugging:

I think Thrall will get his powers back after a pep talk from his mother.

1 Like

This is really serious question and I vote for Nathanos, he is not leader, but is main character, that curently I don’t know were he belongs to.

If it’s not on horde side, then my vote goes to no one, because we don’t have window to loose any. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And then the Doomhammer comes back?

4 Likes

Thrall? He has a statue at the Blizzard office, a StAtUe!!! He actually will be the last leader that will die, from all existing leaders.

Who clearly will die is Tyrande. Blizzard told that they were planning Maiev as Night Warrior in the first place instead of Tyrande. So the story of the Night Warrior is clearly was written to have a bad end in the first place.

From the Horde side, its clearly that they will not going to touch any more leaders, because there are no names to replace. Instead I expect that some leaders will return. Sylvanas. Nathanos and Prince Kael’thas will get redemption.
The only person I expect to die will be trade prince Gallywix. Because he is already replaced.

2 Likes

Sylvanus should not be redeemed imo. Nathanos and kael I can see happening.

Honestly I would rather malfurion die then Tyrande.

The alliance already have velen to fill the old knowledgeable being spot. Also every time he wakes up he is retroactively nerfed because blizz realised they made him too powerful.

I honestly couldn’t care less. There’s almost nobody significant left in the Horde (except for Thrall) so whoever they decide to off won’t make a difference.

This is the price you guys have to pay for getting all the attention from Blizzard’s interns the last 15 years.

I find it more probable to have some Alliance character being the one that bites it next given recent development regarding Turalyon, Alleria, or Tyrande.

1 Like

Vol’jin.

Yes, again. So we can be gifted with the shock value of having all of his built-up re-emergence story end in a startling plot twist to subvert our expectactions, yes, yet again!

This time he dies as Sylvanas sneezes.

See how powerful she is? She can kill a Loa’jin that easily!!!

(No, please, kill me off instead)

…isn’t he a paciffist?

Emphasis of fist.

And no, he likes to whine about it, but he does fight.

Well if that fist is Wrathion’s, I guess yeah…

It can work.Only in his human form though.

1 Like

Is Calia considered to be Horde now?

I know Blizzard recently stated that she isn’t, but she’s somehow a member of the Horde council in the recent book. If she’s considered to be a part of the Horde, then I’d love to see her die; properly this time.

If she isn’t considered to be a member of the Horde, then I hope it’s Baine. He should’ve been executed in BfA, but unfortunatly we never got to see that.

3 Likes

Noo, but Baine is their fluffy cute cow who is best buddyz with the Alliance. If you want to survive another expansion you need to be best friends with the blues.

Kill him.

5 Likes

Death to the traitor cow!

No seriously though, they went way too far with Baine-alliance thing.I mean is he a neutral now…or still Horde…? I don’t even know.

5 Likes

Genn Greymane or Turalyon are going to be the next leaders to die, but only in the future, porbably after Shadowlands.

They usually kill good characters and keep the bad ones alive
I hope we can get rid of Baine asap but they will probably kill… well… people actually hate most of the current leaders or just don’t care about them so probably noone will die this time
I like Talanji tho, she’s awesome and she doesn’t just forgive the alliance like Baine