Which legendary for Destro?

I decided to make my serious alt a destro lock, what legendary would fit best for Raids, PVP mainly and then Mythics?
I see that in 9.0.5 the legendary that gives a second Chaos bolt more dmg will be buffed a lot, do you think it is better to wait until the patch to craft the legendary?

That one is pvp legendary, and 1s extra duration just makes it more conveniet to use, not so huge dps improvements. But yea, this legendary OP for bg and makes u to constantly 2-shot ppl.
As for pve u have 10% dmg for u/pet, that feets for all 3 specs both m+ and raiding.
After that u can make more specific ones:

• wilfred for destro m+
  • az’aqir for destro raiding
    But difference is not so high.

Cinders is actually considered the best “safe pick” for pvp. Not madness, not because chaos bolt one is bad but - x3 conflag build is more reliable for pvp than trying to land the chaos bolt off

Most serious pushing destro are not using madness, its probably the more fun one I have no doubt but it’s just not as practical in this meta

Cinders by far. It smooths out the main rotation and Havoc windows. I’d say it would be useful in PVP too, especially as you’re likely to be getting tunnelled. It synergises really well with Roaring Blaze

Cinders for both M+ and Raid. It smooths out things tremendously, and doesn’t leave you a wet noodle outside of a few massive AoE pulls.

cinders for raid & pvp & tyranical weeks. wilfred’s for fortified. madness for bg memes.

yea im planning on crafting madness next for memes :smiley:
'+ eradication + fell fissure

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.