Which side has the best lore/story ?(1-120)

Depends what you’re after. In BFA the alliance side is very pirates of the Caribbean-esque with an underlying corruption plot.

Horde side is Trolls. Trolls trolls trolls. If you don’t like trolls in any way, you likely won’t be keen. But if you’re a fan then it’s heaven.

As others have said, ignore the war campaign story. Anything that involves Sylvanas right now is awful

1 Like

But this Minigame is my favorite quest, also this richmon is just so nice and friendly:

3 Likes

I guess I just got stuck on it for a stupidly long time. I have the same issue with it as I have with the baby raptor section in Stranglethorn.

He IS a very nice richmon though. I agree

1 Like

You just need to have a lil bit experience with it. I complete it now with every char in a single try :wink:

You are a Loa. I believe this with ever fiber of my soul. I wish for your favour for when I do it again :heart:

1 Like

I enjoy the Alliance stories a tiny bit more. There’s just better story zones, such as Westfall, Redrige Mountains etc. The diiference is, Alliance you feel more like just an adventurer, exploring and saving towns, while on Horde, youre a Soldier of the Horde through and through, so what ever narrative you’d most like.

Don’t listen to the negative people, a lot of the zone’s stories are really great, even if you don’t like Bfa. Bfa is barely any of the levelling experience. People are just mad in general and like to be negative about anything WoW related to let people know it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.