Which spec for BG’s

Which of the 3 specs fares best in random bg’s?

Destro is most efficient, but aff works too. Both should be top 4 overall dps

I’d reccomend destro though, as affli main on my lock, 1 healer can dispell all your dots, removing all your dps & efforts, theres even some dps & tanks that can dispell it, very few can spell reflect so destrorino is gooderino

destro - if you want to kill target
affliction - if you want huge numbers and be pain in as. for healers - silencing your dots mean damage and silence - you also insta kill monk if he cast revival - their defensive heall all dispell all

Destro for big booms.

If you can get 3x shadow bite traits and very high vers demo can be a beast specc with 50k+ instant spam bolts.

i know that would be weird as hell but i would say non aff nor destro , i would say demo because other spec can also damage too but what make demo best not just warlock but even compare to other caster too is the CC’s you will find 99% of the time your team doing damage but need cc on healer or cc on that rouge and you can cc’s multiple enemy , if you want destro just play fire mage with greater pyroblast let alone insta cast and mobile , if you want afflic go shadow priest has amazing CD to make you free and talents that makes you mobile and doesn’t have any real hard cast compare to lock

1 Like

CC?.. but destro lacks interrupts, yeah he has fears/stun, but lacks interrupt

It does have an interrupt. All 3 specs have an interrupt.

locked behind felhunter, and i wrote destro, but thought demo, because person before me was writting about demo - you will not have felhunter, but felguard

demo has a PvP talent interrupt.

Affliction is good for pressuring opponents with wide spread damage.
Destruction is good for nuking specific targets.

Both are good just it depends what you prefer more.
I prefer affliction. Keep your distance, spread your dots and use UA on specific targets. (healers or whoever you nuke)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.