While raiding, i am hoping to NOT get Gear!

Yes!
You read that correctly.
While raiding, i am hopting to NOT get gear, every kill i am scared to be unlucky enough to get a gear drop.
Why you Ask?
Simple, i only need gear from the LAST boss, thats it. A Cloak and abow. Thats all i want.
Plowing trough 10 bosses in the hopes of getting those two items.
And that first part, thats fine.
But why dont i want gear you ask?

Raids only give ONE SINGLE PIECE of Gear. and its always a piece you already have from your vault. Basicly i am spending 3-6 hours of my day praying to not get loot to get a single bow and cloak mog.
What great and magnificent game design is that knowing full well that once you have a piece of loot its OVER, its pointless to keep going.
Fix you stuff blizzard.
Fix the abysmal loot drops in raid.
Fix your game

ps upgrading shards is poop

6 Likes

Uhm, that’s the gambler’s fallacy. Getting drop from 1 boss doesn’t really affect your chance of getting drop from another.

6 Likes

Stop smoking Anchor Weed… it’s bad for you.

7 Likes

Thats just not true and you know it
You are guarenteed 1 piece of loot from the raid, thats it
And for me its been the same pants and a set of gloves i have on dominaiton socket or 252 form M+( wich is an absolutely insane ilvl going above heroic but thats a completely different discussion)
thats it
Three weeks in a row
ONE item, just ONE
Or worse, NNOTHING since we only did 6/10 and 7/10 previously

The loot drops are abysmal and ruining this game. its worse then in 9.0

Given all the bad luck protection in the game, it is highly likely that your drop chance increases every time you get nothing.

2 Likes

Seek for just last boss runs? :eyes:

3 Likes

The only time devs discussed bad luck protection was for legendaries in Legion.

3 Likes

… how about Shimmerweed? Or Blindweed? Felweed? Frostweed or Fireweed maybe?

3 Likes

Bring back masterlooter. Atleast give us a chance to swap to it.

2 Likes

Just wait for your guild to clear it and then join …tell them you had some work to do and you can only go to do last 2 bosses xD

Dreamleaf is the real deal

3 Likes

Man, I had the dankest trips to the Emerald Dream on that one.

Ysera = best dealer. :joy:

5 Likes

bro just give the gear to someone else in the raid

2 Likes

Gone several raids without a drop and others with 3-4 drops so that is just not true.

Wow doesn’t have bad luck protection anywhere but the legion legendaries. Would be too nice if we did.

2 Likes

What if I told you you can design bad luck protection to be as unlucky as the same system without bad luck protection ?

3 Likes

You have killed Lady S once and you have the option to join last kills only and i have had raids were i have had 3 pieces in 10 kills then 0 in others its RnG .

2 Likes

Pugging is not an option…
its put… yuck

still not the point
lootsystem is abysmal its even worse then 9.0

Neh there is a mushroom vendor in old UC. Good gear them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what if your accumulated hopes and desires during the whole run, get fulfilled in the last boss?

No, it’s not the gambler’s fallacy. Every time you don’t get a piece of loot the game actually increases your chance to get an item next time explicitly.

So every time you do get a drop there’s gonna be some time until you get another one.

If you had said this 10 years ago you’d be right, but today you’re not.

So as a hunter, just about the worst thing that can possibly happen is getting a drop from Kel’thuzad.

2 Likes