Whisperer bro

I do it mostly to you in this thread, because I got tired of your unsupported assessment therefore if you assessed something without evidence, I denied it with “no” without evidence too.

It’s equally valid.

Causation is the cause indeed, but it does not involve everything regarding the subject of whatever it is you are discussing. Let me give you an example. Let’s say that one day, you hear on your news the following sentence:

“Hollowinside has killed a person”.

You know the causation - you know I was somewhere during a defined “starting point”, something happened in between, and death caused by my part was the result. But you cannot know whether or not it was intentional or an accident, you don’t know if this is even true or false, and you definitely have no way of knowing whether that was planned or just happened on the spot, perhaps during the heat of the moment.

The fact of the outcome in my example remains the same - that this strange “Hollowinside” guy has caused the death of an other person. But you are still unable to draw a definitive conclusion as to what exactly happened, even though the causation is there.

:point_up_2: That here is a gigantic pile of :horse: :poop: :poop: which nobody cares about, yet it still keeps getting bigger and bigger.

What we all wanna see is your statement on that video proof that its possible get 2 bolts in coil. Which was something you oposed relentlessly in between around 200 replies in this topic. Why it seems like you completely forgot to deffend it so righteously after it was proven to be false?

2 Likes

This is impossible since it contradicts premise. If I can’t know if it was you, then I know no causation.

I hardly consider that fact. Unless all options are proven invalid or this proven valid (being at the place with murder weapon, even taped etc. isn’t proof enough).

They do care. Otherwise they’d ignore me and not make threads about me.

That’s exactly wrong, you’re unable to draw conclusion exactly because you don’t know the cause (causation). You can just very guess with pretty good accuracy.

If there is causation, then it happened. If we don’t know if it happened, then we don’t know any causation.
And yes we may think we know causation and we may be wrong.

Imagine playing a melee class in 2019 and then cry about how OP warlocks are.

Warlocks needs some serious buffs on top of serious nerfs to melee. Whoever is that ‘whisperer’ guy, he is right.

This is a trait of psychopaths.I don’t say he is one but there is a high chance to be

3 Likes

Or you know, A compulsive liar/confabulator?

Really doesn’t have to be more than that .-.

4 Likes

0/10, you can do better.

5 Likes

Nice try, you did that to Cutiepie in one thread i referenced when you said I made unsupported claims, you did that to me here at least once as well, you did that to Beware as well, to which i called you out for the third time.

Also, its so nice to see you struggling to make any more lies so you just choose to ignore the video with proof that you defended for so long and change the subject completly, exactly as Demongodx said.

Go on, keep going. I like seeing you struggle, its kinda fascinating to see ill brains function.

1 Like

No i can’t do better while getting spammed by 65k insta templar verdicts while trying to finish a chaos bolt which will hit like 45k… oh wait, it won’t, because you are immune.

Lately i was thinking why Blizzard chose to turn all melee classes into monkey classes, now as i read the forums i start to understand.

Why are you posting on arena forums? You haven’t played any arenas and have bad gear, obviously you are gonna hit lower than a fully geared lock and, obviously you are gonna get steamrolled by a ret if he has gear and you dont, also in a bg scenario which is totally irrelevant to arenas.

1 Like

You know you’re on your Lock in Forum?

Oh im playing Caster, im at least going to havard.

Ffs, im stupid. You’re stupid, it doesnt matter if u play caster or melee.

Cant tell me that “LOL CHAOSBOLT INTO FEAR INTO CB INTO FEAR repeat” needs skill. Same for Shad with Dot spamming/Voidbolts or FMage who are spamming Gpyro until their “red Button” is ready.

But yeah, im playing shadow i can purge my class is soo much harder than yours.

./facepalm

2 Likes

Of course no class requires you to be Einstein. That’s not what i am saying. But there are some obvious things.

Like non-mage casters barely play the game at the moment since melee have %230 uptime on them? If there are 2 melee, even mages are not going to get out of melee range. No gcd, free ranged interrupts and endless amount of pseudo interrupts?

Chaos bolt is very expensive and you will not see lots of them in arena game, except maybe a fire mage in the team. And it doesn’t hit good for such an expensive spell, except 10-15 seconds every 3 min.

I watched that cloud9 game, and what i saw was the warlock was cc ed, interrupted %70 of the time, rogue having %330 uptime on him. In each kill (except one), the mage did the actual burst.

Dude because of all this gapclosers we both (Shad and Lock) got FCKING BIG DeffCD’s. Like my 45sec Bubble/Dispers or your Demonshield/armor/Antimagic, even more Shields, anti-kick-shield and even moooooreee shields and dont forget about the shield u get when u damage anyone! (ofc its just one shield).

Well i see lots of them, it doesnt matter if i line a lock, if his mate is good they will get at least one bolt straight in my face.

A Rog/WW/Dh or anything that is mobile will have high uptime at hardcasters.

This isnt new.

1 Like

Honestly if you complain about Warlocks being bad atm, then you should seriously try to play something like Feral and actually see how easy it was before. Locks are without a doubt over powered - they have insane burst - high tier cc - god tier survivability that requires dampening to even scratch the surface of their hp bar. L2p.

1 Like

I wrote because i wanted to write. That’s enough reason for me. I didn’t question you if you went to championships so i could care about your opinion, did i? Next time just ignore me, instead of gatekeeping or w/e you are doing.

And the pala had 310k hp, i had 330k, i don’t know what item level he had. 65k TV is what i see all the time anyways.

Bg, arena, 1v1… all of them matter to me.

That’s not what i saw in that cloud9 game. I saw a warlock who was stunned and interrupted %70 of the time, getting carried by two good teammates. Ofc the warlocks was also great, he did everything a warlock could do.

But if you look at the kills, you’ll see the mage did the burst, except one.

330k is really low for a warlock. The item level difference could be huge, also - melees have so many gapclosers and insane mobility (not arms warriors, unfortunately insert sad face emoji here) ,but it does not really matter when casters dont even need to kite anymore because of their insane tankiness. I quit playing my mage for exactly this reason, the changes made to the game to the point where its almost worthless to kite as a mage in 90% of situations that take place in arena.

So? The lock still lives through all that dmg despite not being able to do much vs. 2 professional meele players. The fact still remains that the only reason they spent all ressources on stopping the lock’s actions is because if they don’t sit on him, or make a single mistake, they get blown up. Even more to that point is that they decided to sit on the tankiest class in the game (aside from guardian druid), which in a logical world would be irrational, but locks are so op that they force the enemy team to target them

That’s what i am saying. Non-mage casters don’t get to play game because of endless amount fo gap closers, completely free interrupts and lots of pseudo interupts.

I mean, why a monk does fly? In the meantime you cast a chaos bolt, the monk can out range it because he is already 700 yards away in 2 seconds with his bounce bounce fly fly w/e. Same for demon hunter and their immunities/dodges/flying %50 of the time. On top of that, all of them have slows.

Truth is, melee needs to pruned to hell. And they really need to lose their free interrupts. Interrupts should require good amount of resource and gcd.

Casters aren’t soo tanky, they are being forced to tank, while having to hard cast.

1 Like