Whisperer bro

Says the guy named himself as ‘‘homoerectus’’. Though it is nice to see you expose your inner beauty with those insults. Many uncultured people do the same on internet nowadays.

For example; ‘‘monks are supposed to be mobile, so it is ok for them fly over there over here’’:

Is this even an arguement? Do you even know what an arguement is lmao.

Ok here is mine; ‘‘warlocks are supposed to be hard hitting turrets, so reduce the overall cost of chaosbolt by reducing cast time, shard req and increase the damage. cuz they are supposed to be like that’’.

No, i want to be interrupted by non-monkey interrupts which requires gcd and resource cost.

Yours don’t matter either, since you didn’t go to championships, and will never ever be invited for the rest of your life. So why should i take you as an authority for class balance?

You aren’t Kasparov of the arena as yo uclaim, you know that right?

2 Likes

Imagine playing a class that has a long immunity and can still do damage, spamming 65k TV and crying about 45k chaos bolts. I still expect Blizzard to remvoe immunities from the gmae, and turn them into %70-80 dmg reduction CDs.

Keep the insults coming please. I love uncultured people to expose themselves because their vocabulary is so limited.

2 Likes

Imagine playing Destro and complaining about anything else in the game right now. Just imagine. Is pressing 2 buttons too hard for you? Is the game playing itself for you because it considers you bad even harder?

At this point, I don’t really need to keep going. Nothing I could possibly throw at you could ever hope to outweight what your own posts say about yourself.

For instance, you, insulting other people both directly and indirectly pleading them to keep their insults going steady when they retaliate is a very failed and hypocritical attempt to make yourself believe you’ve got the upper ground.

P.S. Doesn’t matter, gonna heed my own advice and refrain from bothering with you any further.

This whole thread is about melee crying about warlocks. I came as a counter. You really need to learn to understand what you read.

And the said video, cloud9 game, shows that it is actually hard to cast a single spell since the warlock could only casted fear and immolate the whole game because of the endless amounts of interrupts and %330 uptime of the rogue.

This balance issue screws BGs as well. BGs are full with melee chars, why do you think? Maybe it is because it is the melee that is too easy to play hm? And as a paladin you are just spamming your buttons with no cast/swing time, and without getting interrupted while having an immunity shield which should be taken out of the game completely.

Instead of writing this, you should felt ashamed because you used insults instead of trying to be a decent human being.

2 Likes

First of all, you threw his opinion into a bin since he is a paladin, even though he gave you valid arguments. While you haven’t provided any and just your opinion, so here’s my opinion to your opinion - bad ideas. Why do you want to make interrupt on gcd when some abilites that should be off gcd are on gcd already? Do you think it would really be fair for us to have interrupt on gcd when casters can just, you know…fakecast? How would you feel about having your interrupt on gcd? I mean it’s interrupt after all. And considerably better than melee interrupt since it has 24 second cooldown and lasts for 6 seconds instead of 4.

Read what I write before reacting to it. I gave you valid point about the mobility: “He can outrange and LoS your chaos bolt, obviously, but thats only when he can move and is not in full stun/coil where he just has to eat some fat chaos bolt crits.” Thats exactly what I said.

Name bashing on forums, what is this? General wow forums? Since you had to name-bash to prove your point there is no reason for me to further respond to you, your opinions are irrelevant since they have nothing to do with arenas and are just cries for help because of your lack of skill and this is the last response you just heard from me.

He does not even have 1.7, he never even won a single arena and yes, I just stopped any further responses, hopefully this post will finally get archived.

Also some guy one sentence later :point_down:

:man_shrugging:

Well tbh this whole topic is namebashing, just look at the title. No matter how idiotic is debate in this topic, im baffled that its still open.

I just saw your edit and lol.

You already stooped so low and called me a ‘warlock ape’ out of nowhere. You can not gain high moral ground just by saying ‘‘i’m not going to bother bla bla’’. It is already done. End. You already lost your cool and exposed your inner beauty, your realself by spewing insults. There is no turning back. Have a nice day though.

1 Like

I’m just pointing out a guy who named himself like you did, have the audacity to call others monkey. How is this even nameshaming? You can only name yourself with whatever you want, don’t do it to others.

I already wrote my answer to topic which is ‘‘destro is op’’ nonsense. You guys really need to learn to understand what you read.

I’m talking about the fundamental play style between melee and nonmage casters, and you guys come with nonsense like ‘‘uhh you have no 1.7k rating’’. The other guy tries to give me advice about azerite traits, as if i asked an advice.

In the cloud9 video, which is the main topic, there is no such thing as ‘‘chaos bolts that destroys lives’’. I barely saw any chaos bolt and vast majority of them hit like wet noodle. The warlock was not able to play the game meanwhile all the other 5 people were perfectly doing whatever they want and had ten times more uptime than the warlock. And in all kills except one, it was the mage who did the job, not the warlock.

I’m talking about getting jumped on and being able to nothing except eating every single damage, every single cc and stuns, unlike the other classes ing ame, especially melee classes. And you guys come with arena rating, or giving me advice about azerite traits.

You also will not gain high moral ground either, after losing your cool and calling me a monkey. People aren’t stupid as you think, and yo uaren’t smart as you think either.

2 Likes

guys just ignore him… You can’t argue with a brick wall whohas no actual experience to speak from that repeats “cloud9” over and over. If facts from the previous messages in this massive chat doesn’t work, then spare your brain cells from more pain!

2 Likes

The thread is about that game. You are all ok with warlock having %20 uptime, while rogue (and all the other monkey classes, aka melee) having %260 uptime, smashing buttons from beginning to end, but not ok when warlock hit a little when he finally get to cast something. You guys are complete joke.

Anyone who doesn’t play very very high rating in 3v3 (no 2v2 doesn’t count), is playing the LFR version of arena, so shouldn’t have the audacity to call themselves as ‘‘experienced’’, that is so laughable. And i don’t care if some wannabe pro playing LFR version of arena ignores me.

2 Likes

Well they obviously don’t have that uptime vs lock if they have to hide.

2 Likes

Don’t even try arguing wih him, totally pointless as he keeps ignoring all the arguments more than Whisperer.

2 Likes

It actualy isnt about that game. That game is just used as a tool/proof for a stubborn guy on this forum whos name is in the title. Proof against his false statements and argument hes using every time any topic related to locks pops up on arena forum. Then the debate derailed to some semantic bs because he was proven wrong and had to derail it since he couldnt argue with a video proof.

2 Likes

you’re the absolute best

ok

I actually smiled 6/10

says the guy with literally 0 xp and 404 ilvl even at casualing you are bad

4 Likes

These guys are joke. They became so used to spam every abiltiies with no cast time, no down time, absurd amount of gap closers, unending slows, stuns… etc. and all while they still keep hitting like truck. And because of that, they think highly overtuned state of melee classes is very normal.

Devs should change the melee classes tbh, their big damage abilities should have 2 seconds swing time and ofc casters should have a disarm to be able to interrupt such things. Maybe it’s their time to be interrupted all the time and need to learn to fake cast.

Their mobility should be pruned to hell, or each should cost %10-15 of max hp, so we can see less monkey classes and more skill.

I just watched a video. Look how the guy deletes the druid at min 11:00. these are the same people crying about chaos bolt :joy:

1 Like

Imagine being a scrub like yourself who is unable to hit 1500 as a BfA Destro calling players like Fakepikachu a joke. Just imagine. Think it over, if just for a moment. Let it sink in.

Yeeeap! That’s you right now!

Ret is the melee with the lowest constant pressure outside of Wings, btw. Frost DK? WW? DH? Arms? They all hit harder.

Devs should remove any ratings gained from Destro Locks since Legion and on tbh.

I’m up! Also, when I manage to kick ape Destros when they have 3 schools, they should instantly die then! :slight_smile:

Druid was late to trinket, didn’t use Vortex, or Bash, or Meld, and somehow expected to survive Crusade without trading anything. (Mystikdruid is actually a really good Druid, I guess he just misplayed there)

On the other hand, people who cry about stuff like Rets are people like you with 0 Arena exp. :*

Cries in Sub Rogue.

1 Like

Tickle spec doesnt exist. I also love how subs damage isnt the 3min shadow blades…but cold blood lol

I still haven’t found out if Whisperer bro even lifts :frowning:

Well Shadow Blades is kind of a joke… I miss the time when Shadow Dance was a CD instead of being the weak thing it is now that you can have permanently, or close to.