Who is following the Asmongold - Taliesin meltdown?

Thats a lie for a start and you know it . He armoury shames alot just because people dont agree with him . What has achivement points got to do with anything . Its his use of the f word and rtard and cancer that annoy people.
ML should be back in game and he is arrogant and shelfish to disagree.
He is rude no other way to put it ,both of them acted very immature.

Exepct in this case this is a lie.Asmond got nothing but called out by a guy who is a bully/hypocrite and tried to organize a mob against him.

The amout of times that poster has used the word shill shows they have a very low vocabulary sorry .

So you forget how Asmong acted about there vid ok right .

Oke i see from what angle you are coming from,the rainbow and unicorn side of things,they think they can bully anyone and are always morally right.

I like Zack, he’s like looking at a version of me where I was able to do what I wanted to do rather than go out and get a job. I envy that, more power to the guy.

It’s effective and valid and people don’t politely give their opinion when it comes to Asmongold. Don’t talk the talk if you can’t walk the walk.

F word? The homophobia slur? He would be banned on twitch if he used that word. If you’re talking about f*ck then grow up.
As for the other 2, don’t like his vocabulary? Don’t watch him. I have no issue with those words and anyone who does IMO is a bit of a sensitive baby.

I’m confused? Asmongold is strongly in favour for ML?

Water under the bridge. Tali and asmon already resolved that outside of steam drama.

1 Like

Indeed the real ninja players are the ones who went in the past:

-We roll for everything even the mount!

Then when you killed the boss and they lost the roll they just kicked everybody instead. Well enjoy your 10+ reports I guess. Times I got ninjaed:

-Firelands, mount drop only
-Random HC where warriors in MoP were still needing agility trinkets. It took 7 drops despite being the only agility member in said dungeons to get my trinket because people just needed for vendor gold or disenchanting (fixed now)
-HFC at gronn boss
-HFC at Archimonde.

All were reported and the FL guy even had a GM showing up and rerolling the mount! That expansion a GM also showed up in our guild to sort out bugged loot and as an extra favour to our guild leader made us all gnomes. I hate gnomes! A gnome paladin I was suddenly! I still set his resto druid on fire every time I see it and kill his gnome mage if I can without causing a wipe or I get a chance (MC). ToS was fun with Gul’dan and I killed him nearly every week after the souls boss. I knew where every rune for Gul’dan was but that was the only rune I did weekly quarenteed, the other 4 were suprises. MURDER THE GNOME!

1 Like

No im saying there are both acting bad there is no need for it . But carry on acting like Asmong is the victim.

You are “general manager” of a store and you are making comparisons with asmon and Hitler :grimacing::grimacing:.

With out counting the statement you made about web control.

Pls Mussolini can you send me in game mail the name of your company so I can evit to buy any of your products thnx.

1 Like

aye if you inform everyone in before of a raid that you will get all loot, its not ninjaing its trying to get boosted.

Sure its a streamer taking advantage of his viewers i suppose, but is it really taking advantage when they are willing to get taken advantage off. Fanboys of any kind are willing to do quite some stupid stuff to get the attention of the person they like.

Just look at all the obnoxious amount of keanu reeves memes the last few months

Is’nt he also the guy that recently made the fascist annology in a different thread,or i am mixing him with someone else?

No honey the thing is you know quite well that Taliesen made a big oppsie and you are trying to soften the blow now.Never mind how your first posts looked like in the thread.

No it was that gnome hunter, tarha or something.

Regardless I’m really scared that people like this exist and have even high responsibility jobs

2 Likes

He forgot to first validate his bs with some evidence, and instead started resorting to insults, that’s how you see how the truly great minds think.

And if you think that’s an insult, well, you gave plenty of reason to think that you didn’t really thought this through.

You just dislike the man, and you need to prove a point, the actual facts are secondary.

There are also the people who think, well if you use the word “insert word here” you are dumb.

Yea, sure… You still need to validate your point though, or maybe it’s just because you disagree and rather than tackling the argument you would rather attack someone, because that’s easier than actually thinking about what you can say to make a good argument.

This is a fact, there is a certain thing called dunning kruger effect, i think many people would benefit from looking this up, it’s not just that but people who think themselves very smart, they probably aren’t or in some cases they actually are, but chances are you are not.

Taliesin is an idiot and watching his stream confirmed my opinion of him.

He’s happy to make fun of and criticize other people in his videos but the second it happens to him he reacts so negatively it’s very nearly violent. Fact is that if you’re going to be an “online presence” you open yourself up to criticism. Expecting anything else is naïve. He needs to grow up…

8 Likes

That guy on the right has such a douchebag face. Just makes me want to punch it.

1 Like

I aint your honey and no matter how you look at it they are both wrong and for your info ive only just entered the thread.

I just ignore either of them if a video of theirs gets flagged up. Both are as obnoxious as each other to watch and listen to for more than two minutes.

2 Likes

I’ll just simplify all my feelings into one sentence concerning all parties involved: all yall’s crazy!

1 Like

No one:

Taliesin: I can tell Asmongold isn’t streaming cause there are some effing idiots in the chat today.

Also Taliesin: It’s Asmongold’s fault his community doesn’t like me.

You’re right, they’re both wrong :rofl:

I’m not a huge Asmongold fan I just find Taliesin annoying and condescending.

Evitel is cool though :blue_heart:

3 Likes