Who is following the Asmongold - Taliesin meltdown?

Asmongold doesn’t use the F word on stream. That’s a lie.

As for the other words, grow some thicker skin and stop being offended by everything.

Are you a psychiatrist ?

If you are not, why should anyone trust your diagnosis ?

If you are, are you intitled to make a public diagnosis about someone who didn’t ask for your help ?

Seriously, dude, you need to calm down.

There were no YouTube, no Twitch, no Twitter at that time. And Asmongold is just a streamer, not the president of the United States of America.

1 Like

Didn’t even know this was a thing…

That being said I find Asmongold just tiring to listen to.

So he does not swear then :thinking: if anyone is lieing its you.

1 Like

He’s said time and time again, No!
Maybe not everyone has the same opinions and maybe just maybe there is people out there that aren’t so narrow minded as the majority of the people on this forum.

I did.

I wonder why Taliesin (apparently) never contacted Asmongold to ask him to stop commenting on his videos.

On the larger problem, the responsibility of a content creator, I think there is none, as long as the content does not address or involve children.

i’m a sensitive person. I don’t like trashtalks. But I prefer to be hurt in my sensitivity rather than to see freedom of expression being restrained.

Claiming that f*ck is the F word is just dishonest.

thats the word associated with the “f-word” unless it recently changed

2 Likes

Saying f*ck is not controversial, using the derogatory term that refers to homosexual people is. A sh*t ton of people use the former, but using the latter is against the TOS on most platforms.

like i don’t have my own problems to care for others too. gimme a break. if i want something to amuse me i’ll watch some movies or shows.

1 Like

doesnt change the fact the f word means exactly as said above really. it might not be controversial anymore but it certainly was referred to that when it still had to be beeped out on tv. You cant just change the meaning of the term “f-word” like you do. Is it going to mean Ferrari tomorrow?

Sure i might be making fun of it. It in fact means both. However the uck one is the original meaning and the most associated one

2 Likes

F word is the word you said dont change it to suit dishonest needs.

Than we should be ban Gordon Ramsey, let no one go into his restaurants, and ban him from every TV show in the world.

He is toxic becouse he always use f word in every show he is in, to anyone, even to elderly people or kids.

By following your logic BTW

2 Likes

Yep he should

Then don’t surprise yourself but as anyone is fine with Gordon Ramsay the same is with Asmongold, or Ibraimovich, or Samuel Jackson, or Jason Momaa, or every musician in the world and so on.
Becouse listing all the people will take me a year

Personally i don’t get insulted quickly myself but its a difference in audience here. Having a potty mouth is not that uncommon for chefs, and cooking programs like that generally are not targeted for children under 18. Even without any explicit content

I mean it would be hilarious to see gordon Ramsey yelling and screaming at a kid where the ducking lambsauce is in master chef junior. but he doesnt because its a different target audience

It was just an example that various real celebrity don’t have any problem tlo say it, and people don’t complain about it.

Otherwise we should ban television/music/movies and have a life like in North Korea

i agree on this, if you dont like someone who swears im sure there are plenty of other youtubers or streamers who do not swear. Swearing shouldnt be a big deal. but it does help taking the the target audience in mind.

Lets take the compare something with the same average age as streamer fanboys: It would be quite bad if Dora the explorer also suddenly would start swearing like a sailor. the audiences of both of these are similair. they are a bunch of kids and will copy anything their model does. So its understanding people dont like media with a very young audience that swear alot

I take it your a Taliesn fan? You act just like him.