Who is following the Asmongold - Taliesin meltdown?

You keep saying “since the start” and you keep accusing me of having taking a side nither are true. Im late to the thread and find them both unpleasent so please stop accusing me of things or mixing me with another poster.

1 Like

We are talking about 2 wow players totally different thing .

Yes you where totaly not baised since the start…totaly not.(its sarcasam)

And thats quoteing out of context and you are harrasing me and single me out for my views but carry on . As for the shill comment that was nothing to do with Asmon so you failed there and please get into your head ive said 5 times now both are unpleasent .

Gave a look in the thread,single sentenced posts from you,witch prove that you are baised since start,nothing is out of context.

But i see you dont like it when you are proven wrong from something you your self typed so il just leave it at that.

It baffles me how people dont see it.

So I why it was different when I took Gordon Ramsay or other mainstream celebrities as example???

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

It baffles me why you are posting on 2 different chars a druid and a pala.

No it obviously does make. Every argument made about two unemployed boys on the internet forum dedicated to a videogame elevates you above the masses, insta social lift.

Wtf am I reading. Asmon is true old school toxic player, surrounded by the viewers with same values. I can see him being their Lich King and contain them to some degree, but really I am not a company and would happily see them all go classic, pserver or twisting neither any day.

Pretty sad how you can easily put judgement on a whole bunch of people without actually knowing them. It’s like anywhere you are bound to find idiots.

Sorry that I made you sad!

Here take a demon Slayer pillow (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I will always stay with Asmongold. He’s funny guy with fun and creative content.
This time however, not at all.
I mean, he doean’t have to react to those stupid threats and nonsenses from that lil guy Taliesin… He’s nobody…

Who would’ve thought a british WSJ would go after Asmongold. Colour me surprised.

2 Likes

Ive had a look over what’s going on and really, it’s incredibly pathetic. HeelvBaby wading in now as well. All three of them are an embarrassment.

Shows what a toxic btchfest streaming is and what it does to online communities

2 Likes

Who uses the term “SJW” unironically in 2019? That’s such a low quality attempt at ad-homming.

3 Likes

You’d be suprised, its still a term that gets thrown around alot on the internet

This is rich particularly from him since when Lore called those that were harrsing him on his PERSONAL twitter “dickbags”, HeelvBaby(or whatever the f his name is) told Lore to stop being a “princess”, that he is poking the “bear” and that Blizzard should discipline him.

1 Like

Exactly, this is pathetic to watch. It’s incredibly childish from all sides to act like this.

1 Like

Not joking considering your first initals but he also goes by Az.

Erm… Asmongold excepted the apology, agreed not to react to his videos and said no ill words after the situation. Pretty childish amirite?

1 Like

Do you want me to mention the communities as well?