Who is following the Asmongold - Taliesin meltdown?

Do you consider than Asmons fault?

He did not instruct his community to harass Taliesin BUT his “deucebag neckbeard " persona of the mentality " I am right and you are an idiot” is what his funbase ( a great number of which is underage) is copying by online abuse

1 Like
  • Only argument is a strawman
  • Doesn’t provide actual, concrete examples; only dealing in hypotheticals

If the vest fits, wear it.

1 Like

Nope, but it’s still happening.

Asmon can hide behind his “but I asked them to stop!” but he can’t really hide the fact that he initially responded in a childish manner to the other guy which would essentially result in a poopstorm like this.

Its funny because despite alot of complaints so many people are keeping said poopstorm going in this topic

Its top notch drama, i’m enjoying it

2 Likes

One thing people really don’t care on the Internet is getting the facts.

Not so far ago I watched a video of Upper Echelon Gaming questioning YouTube by using another video, which was edited, taken from a source linked to some website as truthworthy as Fox News.

When you’re a serious investigator, you don’t buy any edited video.

Asmongold is not a journalist. He is not an investigator. He is a 26 years old living his life on the Internet in the country of fakes news.

Taliesin on the other hand is this 34/35 years old in a suit, apparently living in a nice fantasy world… wich is really odd, in my eyes, if you stream on twitch.

I just watched Taliesin latest video on YouTube. I’m putting the link, because I think context is always interesting.

And because it seems fair to me.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg8Y2W0RBjo

The man you are talking to is from SA and atm living in USA so he isnt British.

I think we need to remember that everybody is different and has different opinions.

Each to their own.

Tali comes across as what he is, a jumped up middle class prep schoolboy.

yes thats exactly how fifa see it,thats why they fine the offending club.

They should call it: The Battle of the Derps.

I won’t be wasting time on these silly playground fights though.

there is a difference between hooligans destroying a city and endangering people and some internet drama

Hypotheticals are useful tools for critically evaluating your own belief system. If your system falls apart under a hypothetical, then you need to either modify your ideas or abandon them altogether.

At the very least, you should acknowledge your system has flaws if you aren’t willing to change it.

Taliesin never liked hvbb
He somtimes even laughed at his videos on stream
No idea why he suddenly joined this pathethic argue

In the armed forces you expect harsh manners and like i said its different i have no idea why you are trying to compare examples.
I say again both are wrong and unpleasent if you can not except that fine i understand but please excuse me from answering you again as the conversation is going around in circles because you think its ok for streamers /YTs to swear in a game rated 12+.

It seems to have moved on now on twitter etc. I have no idea about twitch itself. Still dont watch :slight_smile:

Edit typo, phone is a challenge compared to keyboard

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly…

And I thought Tali was smarter than this, I thought he was smart enough not to get used by the Corps in a veiled attempt to push through streamer censorship, which is basically what he was talking about…

Yeah, the Corps would love nothing more than a world where streamers are not allowed to say a bad word about anyone or any product, all pushed through under the premise that followers might (or might not) go on the rampage, on social media!! lol

Yeah, you walk down that road and see where it takes you…

An internet full of nothing more than paid shills telling you how wonderful the next junk product is, that’s where that leads, hell we are nearly there already to be honest…

Tali got thrown to wolves, more fool him.

The game is rated not the stream.
I don’t remember any twitch stream been rated.
:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Can you do anything else apart from the thinking emoji ? Really doesnt answer my post unless you are here just to troll me if so i will just flag you as it offers nothing to the debate . You yet to answer how you compare armed forces to a 12+ rated game and its viewers.

What’s funnier is Tali replying to every single tweet, i dont think he understands how this is just severely damaging his image.

i dont see any come back after this, but yea im alone, tipsy and bored. and semi entertained

1 Like