Who is following the Asmongold - Taliesin meltdown?

Indeed it does not. The problem is who would decide what is abusive and insulting. Some people have thicker skin than others.

I get your point, but you have to admit, some people get offended by the mildest of insults. I dont want them to be in charge of censoring what i can say and watch on the internet.

2 Likes

To be fair to Asmon, you can’t deny he’s done well for himself, he has neckbearded WoW, managed to make a career out of it, scored himself a pretty good looking misses and is making bank.

As a fellow 28 year old, I salute this.

2 Likes

And these are the people you would have in charge of " controlling the internet and tv". Yea no, i cant get onboard with something like this.

2 Likes

I’m 26, I have a job and a team under my control, but I won’t waste my time trying to explain you how generic and pointless you sound.

Jeez, really?

I absolutly agree.He makes ridiculous amount and he is in top 3 twitch streamers currently.He makes way more then i could hope with my job.And also with classic,tbc for future he secured him self at least 5 years of easy earnings.That is if Twitch starts making some awful censoring or the platform just starts making wrong decisions,like yt is doing.

Were you replying to me?

What I tried to point out was they really are different.

Asmongold may be younger, he grew a thicker skin than Taliesin. He probably has more experience with social media nonsense. Living in the country of fake news, he tends to ask for evidence, which Taliesin doesn’t get.

But Asmongold does not mesure the importance of editing and how it can modify the meaning of something. He needs to take care of this.

Taliesin just learned it the hard way.

I linked a video in my previous message, where he provides some context. It’s long and probably quite boring.

If you do care about facts, you should look it.

May be you’ll give the man a break then.

And also, how Taliesin or Asmongold chose to live and how they make their money is not my business. I was not judging their choices.

Nope sorry to the ones before

My god, this thread is still going on? I don’t have opinion on either, I just know that I’m sick of youtube thinking I wanna know, in any shape or form, how someone reacts on a reaction of someone reacting to someone else. Please, just f*off with that.

And another thing, if you have a fan base that is predominately toxic, the most common denominator is usually…you? But as I said, I haven’t watched any of this because I have better things to do with my time, so not gonna engage further, cheers.

1 Like

Getting toxic about people getting toxic, now thats toxic.

1 Like

Eh? Bloke is living good, what, can’t say ‘fair enough’ to that?

I was toxic at youtube, I think their corporate feelings won’t get hurt that easily.

I was talking to the ones saying we new generation should have “cojones”, understand dresscode or whatever

Ohh right, damn quote system hah.

Which is kinda funny, considering that the ones that tell us that we should care on being “professionals” are mostly the ones with the worst morale.
Like cheating their wife/husband on daily basis and so on XD

You mean like the people who go into church and sit in the front being the biggest sinners and hypocrits,ye that one is old.I was confronted by one of those type,and after wining in an argument in every case with him,his end thought/logic was that you cant have remorse and regret if you dont sin witch makes a good christian,ah…you preach bro.

With this i agree
Asmongold looks like he doesnt want this to blow up and just forget about it
Meanwhile taliesin wont shut up about it

1 Like

Do you know them both personally?
Allthough im glad to see you back at it with your posts, bashing anybody and everybody with your godcomplex, maybe you aren’t the right person te be saying these kind of things…

Edit: and before anyone says anything, i dont watch either of the two, just got triggered by our WoWGod Betol

2 Likes

It’s my fault, I reply from my mobile phone and it’s a mess, I can’t copy and quote posts correctly

You sir, dont have a clue what autism actually is. Stick with your warcraft related rage and let the psychologists, pediatricians and neurologists diagnose.

2 Likes