Who is following the Asmongold - Taliesin meltdown?

Actually he said last night to perma ban anyone who mentions anymore anything regarding this situation,and he also added if it can be proven someone went to “his chat” and was being rude and obnoxious to also perma ban them in Asmonds chat.

And ofc you cant stop people who just troll and want to bait out conflict.

You’re right, by law it is actually stated that freedom of speech shouldn’t obstruct other people’s freedom of speech. That’s far more precise. Well, not in my wording but you get what I was going for here.

That’s apart from “needing to swear” making you look like a child. Everyone throws in a swear once in a while, sure, but when people have to do it because they think that makes them look awesome is when I start to ignore them. Waste of time, really.

I’d like a real men who don’t need no swearing ;). Or to gain money by being a horrible person. I’d much rather live under a bridge with a great person than with a rich guy that wouldn’t hesitate to hurt someone for money. In fact, I’d rather die than the latter.

I write all this about the swearing and I think of my mother on discord during an m+ run. Now I have a giggle fit.

CLose to leaving it behind, apparently I’m a horrible person because I don’t wanna watch CNN (MSM), Vox or TYT. But individual creators who i find way more trustworthy and who now get downranked while they promote CNN. All it tells me is Google saying you will like CNN (who have been rpoven to have lied the past 3 years and only making clickbait articles, who are now failing on regualair television) and hate Tom Tucker or we silence you! It’s not that they are unsubbing us from these channels but I don’t think it’s far away, the moment they do that it’s goodbey YT.

They are close because any news that don’t fit their buble gets demonitized, immetdiatly. Heck they demonitize real crime and horror stories because they are not kid friendly. Why are they adjusting YT to be child friendly. They shouldn’t even be on there.

1 Like

Say an serial killer watches you, you only know he uses an IP adress in Belgium. Solution? IP adress? he will get anathor computer, phone or IP adress. So ban the country! But wait what if they cross the border? What if he takes a boat to the UK? BAN ALL THOSE COUNTRIES!

Asmon: “See said serial killer doesn’t watch my content anymore since I ahd to ban the entirity of Europe!”

What he wants from Asmon and any negative streamer is to stop or become like him, is this the futre of the internet? Full of fake positive shills towards companies (he admitted this)?

T: “This is great, it’s the best razor ever!”
Then you buy it and it cuts you horribly
T: “Yes but if I’m negative I affect their sales badly.”

What happend to critique? Why is any negative critique and/or feedback suddenly not allowed? I want people to tell a product is badly designed, the devs lied, is way overpriced, has an enormous high failure rate or that restaurant gives many food poisoning. I don’t want shills, I want honest people telling me what is what so I know what to avoid.

3 Likes

You’re assuming too much friend.

I have never stated any personal dislike towards Asmongold. I don’t know the guy.
Maybe you dislike people you don’t know and assume I do the same, but I don’t.

I dislike his content, which is not the same as disliking the man himself.
I dislike Bieber’s music too, but I don’t know the guy on a personal level.

And while I don’t dislike any particular individual among his following, I have seen hordes of them descend on comment sections from time to time.
Of course I assume this is a vocal minority, as most people won’t bother. But they are his followers all the same.

Thats a problem you see with fans in all kinds of thing. They act like any the person they like watching/hearing is like a god and anything said against that person is like a personal attack to them.

You see it with fans of certain groups of music " i like this music , that makes you and your tastes trash"

You see football hooligans/fans fighting eachother over footballers they dont know personally.

On the internet you also see tons of people desperately wanting to belong to a group. “i have a playstation, so you are a idiot for buying a stupid xbox” “i am so amazing for being part of the pc masterrace”

Its the same with streamers, there will always be idiots who lack any sort of common senseand self restraint while wanting to belong to a certain group. Even in this post you see some people discussing about it like its a matter of life and death.

Nobody chopped up your grandma and forcefed her to you. Its just a bunch of minor internet celebs wich you don’t even know personally having some very minor issues with eachother. Sadly some people don’t have the common sense to realize that they are not personally involved and connected to streamers and act like the streamers beef with eachother is like a personal attack on the level as above said example

1 Like

Hard “NO” from me. I automatically reject any YoutTube-Content that has the word “Asmongold” in it.

1 Like

SNIP

That’s true I suppose. It’s hardcoded into us humans to divide into “us vs them”.

Not on the same level for everyone but most people prefer to belong to certain groups. sadly its the people with little common sense that make minor issues like this spiral out of control

The drama itself doesn’t interest me, but i always find it amazing and hilarious to see fans act up in extreme ways over minor issues for people they never met or even talked to. Its like visiting the zoo but you can stay at home

1 Like

i did not stay i unfollowed the channel yesterday after chat went sub only .

Gues we knowh where the real fanboys are now
sitting in chat laughing at asmongold and talking sh*t

This is just so wrong it is sad, i have seen something like 2streams a year if that of him and I have seen him bash on people personally singeling them out on stream.
Every single stream i have watched of him.

But he is, and he has done exactly what you stated he did not. As in, -Exactly-that very thing. “So turns out these RP’ers don’t like me recommending people set up Project 60 Guilds on their servers just because of some swearing and harassment, You know what?” Extends middle finger for the camera to see “Lets screw with them”

Sorry, Thats your little hero there, encouraging people to some pretty vile things. I mean he is the precise reason why Project 60/70/80 guilds have such a bad rep on RP Realms.

He was an absolute douchecanoe, and unapologetically so. If you defend him, you are defending his followers that he encouraged, and you don’t even want me to -Start- detailing the things you are thereby supporting, lets just say quite a few will get you locked up, lets go further and say that some of them would get you shanked by other members of the prison community. In fact a few of his more avid supporters at the time were doing some pretty distasteful emotes, and yelling ‘Asmongold says hello’ whilst doing so. When I say horrid emotes, I mean the sort of stuff that usually gets a person with the recommendation in British Prisons listed as “Not on Normal Courtyard Exercise” for their own safety and what other prisoners would do to them…
I trust I do not need to elaborate, once that acronym settles in.
That’s the worst excesses of your Asmongold followers, and he even bragged about it.

1 Like

Compering cyber-bulling of a whole server, with a real life personal attack. Classy.

1 Like

Errm… What?

I was not comparing the two. I was stating that he does indeed target people… I never mentioned real life violence against a person?

Read it again.

2 Likes

Please don’t put words in my mouth. Your logic is utterly flawed. I am stating that in this situation he has every right to defend himself and he is not at fault because there is a difference between a random RP disruption and threatening people IRL. That’s not up for debate.

3 Likes

Sounded like you were. Maybe you should read the rest of the thread before you comment.

2 Likes

Maybe stop being so passive aggersive to each poster and telling them how to post and feel .

Oul Soyisen finally showing his true self, took a while lol

What you are missing here to see is exactly how different philosophys the two of them represent.
One represents an ex’hardcore player,who wants the game to go back to its roots and think’s that will bring the success to the company and the game.
While the other one,is fine with the company developing the game with more microtransaction friendly features and more towards collecting stuff,with no need to play/force the game around communities,i mean he is all about you still having the option to play with guildies.But they are more and more keen to force more and more those views to how the game is designed,and possibly turn it more mobile friendly and pruned.
So you see alot of people over time gathered around them and see it as there bastion and massage towards blizzard how people should develop the game.And this is also one of the reasons why even Taliesen admited that people have no clue how big of an influence asmongold exactly can be on the company.
And ofc people will see it personal if your “messenger” is “attacked”,and ignoring that means there is a chance the game goes the worse way,and people still care enough to send a message.Wow when it comes to test of time is really in its own league,there is no online service game out there that stood the test of time like this,and this is why people even after 15 years are passionate,and even the sleeper players(people who played and stoped at one time) still care what happens to it.
Marketing with influencers is still a big part and on the rise.And they also suite the companys since they are outsourced and have no direct obligations towards the influencers,they can cut tie as easy as they wish.