Who is following the Asmongold - Taliesin meltdown?

Maybe, but if you only saw like 2 streams, you should recall the names, shouldn’t you ? Can’t be that hard.

Just because he only saw 2 streams doesn’t mean he’d automatically remember the names involved.

who is asmongold? (and taliesin )

Point being by my previous post, yet again, another accusations but 0 tangible proof.

If he did that it shouldn’t be hard to find it on the web with so many haters. But none can provide anything, yet they keep at it.

If you hate/dislike someone it’s fine, just don’t start accusation you can’t backup or you’ll end up looking like this Taliguy.

Personally I’d say having seen only 2 means you have no frame of refference
Its by definition not singling out if you do it to everyone

Wether people want to say that’s better or worse is up to them

Demanding evidence for an accusation is fine, just pointing out that just because there’s a low number doesn’t mean one would automatically remember names.

As an example; I’ve only met one person from Iraq in my life, but I still can’t remember her name.

The fact that this thread is still alive shows that they are getting what they want. more attention. I still think that talisen and evitel are the main ones to blame for all of this and their apology was terrible.

1 Like

Let me just pick you up on some of your words there, because I don’t know if I made myself clear enough as to what Asmongold did.

Which of the following are not threatening people IRL?
“I’m going to find you, and **** your sister!” (I mean that would be impressive, I don’t have one)
“I Bet you’re all Jewish, *itler had the right idea, we should have gassed more of you **nts during the War. Asmongold says Hi by the way”
“I’m going to knife you in your sleep you *ussy”

Just going to point out that all of those statements were in /Yell, with character names targeted, the very day after Asmongold’s petulant little stream saying “Oh, the wickle RP’ers don’t like us spoiling their game…Lets Scr*w with them…”
They were people of the Guilds, who had set up, as part of Asmongold’s initiative.

They could have just did their thing, and no one would have cared, Go for it, do the Project 60 thing.

Oh, wait, Now you’re just yelling racial epithets, yelling Asmongold’s name as if he was some sort of deity, and parking mammoths on RP, Why is this happening? “Asmongold says HI!” “Watch Asmongold!”
RP’ers, -shockingly- start to complain about this behaviour.
Asmongold makes his famous stream with the raised middle finger and encourages his bleating flock to act up even more.

Then Real life threats are made. To people minding their own business.

That is my experience with Asmongold’s followers, and from reports from across the pond, it is by no means unique.
He Encouraged his flock, who started with racist threats of Real Life Violence.

So don’t tell me my logic is utterly flawed. It is not. He doesn’t like it because this time it is him. Maybe he should have thought of that a couple of years ago?

I am not certain at all how you can get from what I said, that I was comparing the two, however, as a quick and cheery update as to why people have a bad opinion of him, I have condensed the activities of his fans, that he -encouraged- online, just above. Happy Reading! (It ain’t happy reading…it is utterly shameful)

5 Likes

You need to calm the hell down…

Fortunately what you’re certain of doesn’t matter much to me but I wasn’t the only person who came to that conclusion.

Maybe take your own advice?

Took you a day to think up that reply ? Or did you just want to keep the pointless thread bumped .

Believe it or not you’re not a priority in my life lol

2 Likes

Such a shame but there you go

Talliesin just had a mental breakdown on camera because Asmongold is a millionaire, or on his way to become one, and he’s not…

1 Like

As for the whole Asmongold vs Taliesin, I don’t really have an opinion, what put me off was the way Taliesin talked down to his viewers on that stream.
He showed a completely different personality than he usually does, he was mean if not straight nasty towards his viewer’s, and i for one completely changed the way i feel about T&E.

This is your truly sh*tshow Taliesin. Not because of Asmongold, but because the way you treat your fans

3 Likes

I wonder what evitel thinks of this
Although i can gues she stands by her husband

What makes you think she isnt the cause of it?As with any marrgie,she clearly gave him her peace of mind,witch made him go into the first rant.
From what people said,they where losing yt subs,and yt as a content creator platform isnt that user friendly anymore,hence why he even started to stream more often.

2ish streams a year dude.
And Do you remember the names of some random person you saw on the internet MONTHS ago?
I do not have perfect memory and why the F would my brain care to remember random names that i could not care about what i remember is the fuzz it created not the names of some stranger i had never spoken to and just randomly saw on a stream.

Just like i wont remember your name in 1 or 2 months time.

DO YOU remember what you did say 13th october 2017 at 17:35?
Do you remember who you saw every single face every single person that day?
Do you remember even remember what you had for food that day?

This is the type of questions you are assuming i should just be able to know instantly without having any resource to know what i did as WHO THE HECK KNOWS Every single day in there life
This is the kind question you are ASSUMING i should know INSTANTLY and be able to show proof of that being real.

Well evitel has a IRL job and she seems to be lot calmer then taliesin .

Because women still live the old stereotype of jumping down their husband’s throats over everything?

How incredibly naive. Unless either Taliesin or Evitel publicly say this is what happened then you have absolutely no clue whether this is the case or not, your only basis for this is an outdated stereotype.

YouTube is a volatile platform as like most online platforms that host content, you’re not guaranteed to keep any subs that you have gained over time due to a multitude of factors. Creators from all sorts of content types on YouTube can succumb to high subscribers losses.

As for streaming more often, if you’re able to make money off of a platform like Twitch then you’re going to stream more often to make the most from it. It makes perfect sense if you’re trying to maximise your earnings.

2 Likes