Who is having fun playing Ret?

Hello there. And if you need any advise just ask me i main The Retribution Paladin. I litterly don’t have any other 120 but this one.

I like smashing stuff with my big smashstick. Smash fun. Holy cows rule. Haters gonna protest.

1 Like

Actelly you’re not a real Paladin. You’re a sunwalker.

1 Like

Stop copying us Prelates, you filthy Paladin!

2 Likes

You what?! First of all you trolls are not real paladins. You’re what we real Paladins refere to as fakeadins. And secend of all i can take on any of you fakeadins any day any time. And thirth. I’m not filthy i shower every single day. And i get a lot of girl atention for being a true Paladin. Even liadrin write love letters to me.

5 Likes

You what!? First of all, you humans are not real Prelates. You’re what we real Prelates refer to as Fakealates. And second of all, I can take on any of you Fakealates any day, any time. And third, doesn’t matter how often you shower, your ears are too small, your tusks have never grown in and you better not be doing anything to those little girls!

3 Likes

We’re The Real True Protectors of The Innocents!. All you are. Are abusers of the light. You even slaughter the innocents. You’re no better then the scourge. And the girls loves me because unlike your horde. I actelly am intellegent. I mean all of you hordies except from the blood elves and the pandarens. You all live in mud huts.

“Real” and “True” mean the same thing. Oh dear! You’re not feeling vulnerable, are you? The Prelates worship the Loa, not your poncy light! We fight against imperialistic xenophobic zealots like you humans and your Light-obsessed lackeys - non of you invasive colonists are “innocent” at all! I take it that spelling and grammar isn’t as valued among the the “intelligent” Alliance? At least the Horde has women instead of girls! Also, we have golden pyramid mud huts, thank you very much - you Alliance don’t even know how to put spikes on your buildings. Unbelievable!

2 Likes

If you were actelly intellegent. You’d know adult girls are still refered to as girls but clearly you don’t And once we’ve defeated you and won the war. I’ll ensure none of you fakeadins remains.

Sunwalker SMASH PUNY TROLL AND HUMAN!

1 Like

Oh really? And i’m no human. I’m An Angel.

Assuming that you actually (<— psst! Spelling!) win this War and it doesn’t just end up with the Horde and Alliance teaming up yet again! We’ll scour you Fakealates off the face of the world one day!

Also, stapling wings to your helmet doesn’t make you an Angel!

No i am An angel both on Azeroth and irl. And your horde’s weak.

I really like the way ret is playing right now.

The only “complaint” i really have is how procc-dependant it can be in certain situations. I use my abilities, but I can often end up in a situation where I can’t do anything but auto-attack for a few seconds until abilities come off CD.
Doesn’t happen that often, but it’s a “ugh” moment whenever it does.

Something that is perhaps worth mentioning is that I play super-casually, and outside of the odd LFR and a BG here and there, I mostly do open-world stuff.

1 Like

Simple, add more spells instead of stupid rng buff’s. ret is boring AF atleast for people that have been playing this game back when we had more buttoms to press.

3 Likes

I have just started playing again after some months.
I am currently leveling a pally and i like it
The fun factor is high for me but as most people said, this is a personal matter.
Unless you create and start playing with one so you get the feeling + the rotation+ the power then no one can tell you if it is fun.
I used to play a DH with meta build and i had a blast, now i like the feeling of my retri and i love it. The only thing that i miss is the good old blessings + the auras

they are ok but i do prefer more complexity. but not as much as we had in wotlk because we had too many spells back then. you couldnt bind them all simply because there were not enough keys. Complexity we had during MOP was the perfect balance for me.

dps wise, rets are pretty solid. they hit hard and have a very solid kit especially for pvp. They can really pawn you in seconds if they get lucky procs.

1 Like

Ret is very fun to play especially since Lights decree and Empyrean traits were added. And best part is that we are only spec that can play multiple talent combinations, azerite combinations, essence combinations, stat combinations and even trinket combinations and not suffer performance loss.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.