Who should be the next Warchief?

It’s obvious Sylvanas is going to bite the dust this xpac or the next. So who would take her place instead? I can’t decide between Baine or Lor’themar.

1 Like

Me.

Warchief Leia. I mean "somebody has to save our skins."

Real though: An Orc. A Male and I’m happy.

8 Likes

Nobody, except Talanji. I want a council!

4 Likes

It depends on which disposable Horde heroes are left. I’m betting Saurfang, I couldn’t see him survive more than a couple of patches!

I’d love to see Baine become warchief. A big update to Thunder Bluff and having it as the main horde city for an xpac would be really cool, as it’s always been one of the less visited cities.

Actually just recently had some nice world PvP at like 4am the alliance thought they could sneak in and kill Baine. Didn’t work out so well for them!

I also think Baine’s chill nature would be a nice contrast to our current banshee queen.

2 Likes

Yes, a traitor seems like the perfect leader indeed.

1 Like

Thralls kid… I mean he should have one by now?

N’zoth :octopus:

3 Likes

Talanji… I suspect we are going to get a radical factions shake up at the end of BfA… both Horde and Alliance.

I wish they will keep Sylvanas. I like her. She’s a strong leader.

4 Likes

She’s a puppet from N’zoth … Nobody trusts her anyway.

Garrosh but neutered

Can we not play musical chairs with our Warchiefs, lets just let Sylvanas stay or for the first time have a Horde council without killing her off she needs to step down or be a good Banshee Queen.

I remember that Blizzard once stated that they wanted each Faction leader to be Warchief at least once… So my guess is that Baine is up for the chair.

The Lich King save us all when Gallywix gets put in the chair =P

Ask the Alliance which Horde character they want dead. That should give us a leader for about 2 expansions.

He has: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Durak :slightly_smiling_face:

Baine. I don’t want Lor’themar dead in the next expansion :frowning:

1 Like

Sylvanas. And we get free Baine burgers for an expac.

3 Likes

It’s either Baine or Thrall.

…maybe joint?

Please fix the thread’s title, for the love of God.